𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢 / notti osama

Notti's pov
The block
4:02 pm

I stood next to roscoe and 6ix in front of our complex doors. we were all just there conversating about anything and everything under the sun.

I genuinely loved days like this. Where i could just talk and chill with some of those who a favorited.

Me, roscoe, and 6ix were talking when ddot decided to loudly announce something.

"emhm'' he said clearing his throat as if he was about to say the most important stuff in the world.

"im not gon lie, im hungry as hell, who tryna slide with me to the deli real quick?" he said and everybody stayed silent for a good minute.

"so you interrupted to say that?" i asked as he nodded his head dumbly.

i smacked my teeth standing up in my spot before walking down the stairs. I got to ddot, smacking him upside his head seeing him wince before we started our walk to the deli.

we got to the deli finally and I opened the door with ddot walking in first.

"i hope you know you paying for whatever i get" I said hearing him smack his teeth before waving me off.

oh he must think im playing.

i quickly rushed off to the chips aisle grabbing whatever i laid my eyes on just for the fuck of it. never take me as a joke.

while i was grabbing whatever the fuck i had looked to my left and i had spotted a girl. And from what i could see since she was leaning down grabbing some funyuns; she was fine as fuck.

she had hot pink hair and it looked natural, and she had a fat ass.

the hair was definitely new but it fit her hella. i finally saw her lean up and let me tell you.

she was a fine ass brownskin and she had some lashes with dashes of pink in them. im gonna take a wild guess and say her favorite color was pink.

"you gonna keep staring or are you gonna say something" she said snapping me out of my trance.

she was now making direct eye contact with me and it made me a little nervous im not gonna lie.

"my bad, my bad, wassup with you though?" i said lowkey tryna rizz her up or whatever.

but i don't know if it was working because she straight up laughed at me.

"what is you on bro" she said laughing.

hey you know what kai said, "if you can make her laugh and giggle, you can make that ass clap and jiggle."

nah im just playin. kinda.

"im on whatever you on mami" i said smirking and walking closer to her. she smiled while looking up at me.

"we-" she was interrupted by ddot coming behind me with mad shit in his hands.

"notti, my nigga what the fuck is takin you so lo-" he stopped seeing the girl in front of me. he looked back at her before looking back at me.

i know for a fact i had a mug on my face by the way ddot was looking at me.

"ay it aint my fault you aint got no rizz, cause if i was talking to her she would've been in my bed" he said holding hands up.

i heard said girl slightly laughing, so I turned back around to see she was holding her fist over her gloss covered lips.

"that was funny?" i said with a cocked eyebrow and a smile. she pulled her fist back and brought her thumb and pointer finger together really close.

i aint even notice that ddot had walked away and he was now near the cashier.

"notti im finna smack you bro, bring ya ass on" he yelled. i rolled my eyes and the girl laugh while shaking her head.

"lemme put my number in ya phone tho" i said pointing at her phone that rested in her palm.

she passed me her phone and i put my number in as
' husband 💍'.

she looked at the contact rolling her eyes and laughing.

"ill text you later" i said smiling before pulling her into a hug.

that lasted for about a minute before i gathered all the things ddot was going to pay for and walking to the counter.

ddot looked at the stuff then back at me with a shocked expression.

"oh you thought i was playin? pull all that money out you was just flexing" i said looking at the total.

i could feel his mug but he wasn't scaring nobody but the ghost of christmas past.

we grabbed out stuff before leaving the store.

i turned around on more time to spot the girl, but to my suprose she was already looking at me.

she sent a small wave my way and i winked at her in response.

i turned to catch back up with ddot with a smile on my face.

Chrisnextdoor is...
WRONG ANSWERS ONLY!
Love - chrisnextdoor