𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 / notti osama

Berniece's pov
Her home
7:05 pm

He was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. How does he expect him to believe he's not cheating when he can't even come home on time.

2 hours ago...

I got a call from Notti and I immediately answered.

"Hi Notti" I said with only half of my face in the camera.

"Hey pretty" he said smiling. I blushed even though you couldn't really tell because of my dark skin tone.

"Where are you?" I said looking at the unfamiliar background.

"I'm at the studio with ddot, why?" He said looking behind the camera.

"Well when your done you can come to my house" I suggested kind of nervous as to why he kept looking behind the camera.

"Uh yeah I'll come over" he said before looking behind the camera again and this time I heard a feminine voice.

Before I could even say anything Notti cut me off.

"Mami ima see you when I get there, love you" he said hanging up the phone in my face.

Damn I can't even get an 'I' ?

Now...

I here I was sitting here looking dumb again as he still wasn't here.

I give up. I'm always the one who ends up looking dumb in the end. And in the mist of my thoughts I heard a loud knock on the door.

To be completely honest I didn't even want to open it because I knew who was knocking but my dumbass still get out of the bed.

I slowly walked to the door before just standing behind it as the knocking continued.

I took a deep breath in and out before opening the door. There Notti stood with a big smile on his face and flowers in his hand.

"Hey ma" he said walking into the house and closing the door behind him.

He followed me to the couch and sat down with me.

"These are for you" he said handing me the flowers. Now that almost had my knees crumble right from underneath me.

But I stayed strong and grabbed the very beautiful flowers out of his hand and putting them in a vase.

"Where were you Notti? And don't try to say getting flowers because everyone and they momma know it don't take no two damn hours to get no flowers" I said looking directly at him with a blank stare.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "they held me in the studio, we had to record two more songs"

"Bro you stay lying i know damn well you was not at the studio so where were you" I said already fed up.

"First of all I'm not ya bro so watch ya mouth, second of all I was at the studio you can even ask ddot" he said pulling out his phone getting ready to call ddot.

"Why would I ask him if you know he's gonna lie for you" I said giving him the dumbest stare ever.

"Well I don't know what you want me to do mami, I was at the studio I swear" he said putting his phone back in his pocket.

After a moment of silence I spoke first.

"Notti I really don't thin-" I was cut off when a hand was slapped over my mouth. I look at Notti to see him giving me a blank stare. I snatched his hand off my mouth before speaking again.

"Don't do that. I don't want to-" again his hand was slapped over my mouth.

"No" he said taking his hand off my mouth.

"Notti I can't do this anymore, I know you weren't at this studio because I heard that girl voice in the background. Me and you, we can just dead it all if that's what you gonna do." I said speaking fast so he wouldn't try to cut me off again.

He looked at me before bursting out laughing. So he doesn't take me serious. Great.

After he calmed down he spoke.

"First of all No you're not leaving me, second that was ddot in the background telling me it was my turn in the booth ma" he said before laughing again. My face warmed up from embarrassment.

"If you still don't believe me go look at ddot's story" he said pulling his phone and going to instagram. He showed me ddot's story and sure enough not even 20 minutes ago they were still in the studio.

"Do you believe me now?" Notti said laying his head on my legs. I stayed silent and he looked up at me.

He grabbed my face with both of his hands and pulled me down pressing a kiss to my lips. After a second I tried to pull my head up by he held it down by the back of my head and kept on kissing me.

He finally let up and turned to his side facing my stomach before immediately going to sleep.

Guess I'm stuck here.

If you guys haven't noticed,
these are mostly for girls of
darker skin tones like me, not
saying that everyone else can't read
them too tho.
Love - chrisnextdoor