40 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 / dd osama

Sian's pov
Bernice's hair salon
3:07 pm

I walked out of the salon with the hair flowing in the wind. Ugh I love it here.

I quickly got into my car avoiding all of the cold I could. I start the car before pulling off. I was about 30 minutes away from the house, so why not get food on the way there.

Jhene aiko lowly played through the car before the music was interrupted by a phone call.

The number read, 'dd 🙅🏾‍♀️💙' and he was trying to FaceTime me.

I answer and I was immediately thrown questions left and right.

'Where are you'
'How far are you'
"What style did you get'
'Can you get me some food'

"Hey slow down for me, ask one thing at a time" I said stopping him between his sentence.

"Where are you" he said before I heard shuffling behind the phone.

"I'm about to stop for some food and then I'm coming home" I said stopping at a red light.

"Can you get me some too?" He asked me turning on his side.

"Uhh no, I don't fuck witchu like that" I joked rolling my eyes.

"I hope your eyes get stuck in the back of your head, but for real get me something too" he whined.

"Fine ima be there in a minute, love you bye" I said hanging up not giving him the chance to respond.

30 minutes later...

I unlocked the door pushing it open stepping inside closing it behind me.

I walked to me and dd's shared bedroom to see him on the game. He still didn't know that I was here so I quietly walked behind him and put my cold hand on the back of his neck.

He jumped out of shock and quickly turned around and put his hand on the back of his neck.

"The fuck is wrong with you" he said mugging me.

"Okay nigga fuck you and ya food then fuck nigga" I said sitting down on the bed.

"Wait Bae I'm sorry I was playin" he said sitting beside me on the bed. Punk Nigga.

I pulled his food out the bag and handed it to him. With a smile on his face he kissed my cheek mumbling a thank you before sitting back in the gaming chair.

I stood up walking behind his chair.

"Look at my hair yall" I said turning around and slightly shook my head. The hair ended right at my calf.

"Don't act out because I will rip that bitch off your head" Dd mumbled going at them chicken nuggets.

I smacked my teeth brushing him off, before shaking my ass a bit making the hair move. Dd looked back mugging me before pushing me out the camera harshly.

"He don't wanna see me win yall" I shouted from the side of the camera.

I got back in the camera, and dd turned me around and ran his fingers through my hair.

He slightly yanked on it pulling harder each time.

"What are you doing" I asked him confused.

"Nothing just making sure it's secure" he said smirking to him self.

Long eyelashes, blank stare.

This is the first dd imagine
in a hot minute.
Love - chrisnextdoor