𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 / jay klickin

Mariah's pov
Her home
10:34 am

Jay called me pretty early this morning sounding like death's best friend.

"Hey jay." I said answering the phone.

"Hey mama. I know it's kind of early but can you come over please, I don't feel good." He said but I couldn't see his face because he was in the dark.

"Yeah you alright?" I said putting on some random clothes and making my way to the door.

He smacked his teeth, "Nigga I just said I don't feel good."

"Okay Nigga damn I'm on my way ima call when I'm at the door." I said about to hang up.

"Nigga what? You know damn well you staying on the phone with me." He said.

I rolled my eyes staying silent.

Five minutes later I arrived at his house and dd opened the door for me.

"Wassup mh" he said giving me a hug going to sit back on the couch with notti.

"Hi Notti" I said giving him a hug by his head to where he just hugged my arm and then I made my way to jay's room.

I busted in the door putting my bag on his gaming chair.

He pulled the covers off his head and I got a good look at him. His nose was red and he had dark circles under his eyes.

"Aw my poor baby." I said pulling him into a hug speaking gibberish.

"Damn nigga loosen up before you kill me" he said trying to pull away.

I smacked my teeth before letting him go, "fuck you too then nigga." I said before moving to the other side of the bed.

He laid his head on my stomach and fell as sleep there.

2 hours later he woke up and was having a coughing fit. I passed him the water bottle next to his night stand to which he drunk all of it.

"You hungry jay?" I asked him rubbing his hair when he slid back on stomach.

"Yeah" he said wrapping him arms around my waist.

"Let me go so I can make you something to eat." I said tapping his arms.

"No" he said moving up to my chest.

"Then how are you gonna eat?" I asked him.

"I'll starve" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Nigga get off me" I said pulling his arms off of me and making my way to the kitchen.

"Wait Bae where you going" he said walking after me.

I made him some chicken noodle soup while he was attached to my body the whole time I was making it.

It was the end of the day and jay said he felt a little bit better.

"You ain't givin my a kiss today." He said looking at me from my shoulder.

"You want a kiss, come here" I said and he smile before leaning toward my lips. But I swerved him last minute and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He smack his teeth mugging me.

"What Nigga? Im not about to get sick cause you want a kiss, hell no" I said going on my phone.

He caught me off guard though and grabbed my chin and pressed his lips on mine and held me there by the back of my head.

He let me go and he had a huge smile on his face.

"If I get sick ima beat ya ass" I said but he wasn't listening because he was almost sleep already.

"I love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist before going to sleep.

"I love you too" I said going on my phone til I eventually fell asleep.

The update for
my everything is coming tomorrow
because the chapter is
really long.
Love - chrisnextdoor