𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 / dd osama

FLASHBACK!

I walk into the house at around 9 from a late shift at the diner. I tiredly rubbed my eyes taking my shoes off at the door.

My ears seemed to be playing tricks on me or something. I heard the bed shaking upstairs.

I shook my head though. dd was probably on the game.

Oh how wrong I was.

I walk to the room, opening the door expecting dd to be jumping in his seat but no. Not at all.

There was a girl. Dark skin, and she was moving harshly on top of who was no one other than dd.

I dropped my tote bag on the floor and it smacked on the ground making both of their attention turn to me.

They both looked at me while they were still breathing heavily. They both rushed off the bed getting dressed, before standing on opposite sides of the bed.

"Mami i swear to god it is not what it looks like" dd said as the girl just nodded along with him.

Before I could even even think, my body moved faster than my mind and I ran toward the girl.

I immediately got a clean hit to her jaw. She threw her fist out hitting me in my shoulder. Her hit didn't even fase me.

I continued to throw punch after punch until I physically couldn't anymore.

I stood back up grabbing her by her hair literally dragging her down the stairs and toward the door.

I opened the door dragging her outside, grabbing her shoes that I didn't see when I first got here somehow and throwing them outside and slamming the door behind me.

I went back to the room, where dd seemed to be stuck in his place with widened eyes.

He getting too.

I walked to him, standing directly in front of him.

I swung my fist upward, hitting him in his throat and chin. His hand immediately flew to the spot.

"Maybe I deserve that" he mumbled still holding the place.

I walked to the closet grabbing a random duffel bag and shoving some of my clothes into it.

I felt dd's presence behind me while i continued to shove clothes into the duffel bag.

"Ma if you would just let me expl-" he said before I cut him off turning around quickly.

"Explain what dd? You said you would never do that to me, and for some reason I believed you. I don't understand. What did I do for you to go and cheat on me with some smut?" I yelled and he stayed silent looking down at his socks.

"Yeah no answer huh", i sarcastically laughed,"I don't know what else I expected from you" I mumbled grabbing the duffel bag.

I walked out of the room and dd quickly followed behind me. I got to the door and before I could open it, dd stood directly in front of it.

"Ma wait no don't leave just let me explain please" he pleaded not moving from the door.

"dd I swear to everything I love if you don't get out of my way I gonna slap you stupid, now move" I said and he hesitated before he moved away from the door.

I roughly pulled it open walking out and slamming it behind me.

I quickly got to my car pulling the door open and getting in the car.