𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 / Notti osama

Happy birthday ml. Im so sorry that you not here to celebrate with us, but we gon turn up for you baby boy🌹
BIG 15!! 💙💙 'forever14🕊'

Leymani's pov
Notti's house
9:12 pm

Today was the day my baby was turning 15. I'm gonna cry.

But I'm very excited for today because I had so much things planned for us to do today.

First we were gonna open the presents I got him, then we were going to go get breakfast, go to any place he wants, go visit his homeboys, and then go get dinner.

I was so excited for today, I honestly thought I was more excited than Notti was.

I slightly shook him awake and kissed all over his face until he woke up.

He finally woke up after I place a kiss on his lips with a big smile on his face.

"Happy birthday baby, hurry up and get up we got a lot of things to do today." I said hugging him.

He smiled even bigger before kissing my lips and getting his clothes and getting in the shower. When he got out we walked downstairs and I had all of presents in the living room waiting for him.

"Aw mami you ain't have to" he said hugging me.

"Nigga stop lyin you know I had to this for you" I said laughing and running my hands through his hair.

He sat on the couch and before he started opening the gifts I asked him a question.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast or do you wanna go out for breakfast?"

"Uhm I wanna stay in" he said before picking up the first gift I wrapped.

In that is was a few pairs of amiri jeans. He had been wanting to get them for a while but did have time.

It was a lot but the last gift he opendmed was the ps5.

His mouth dropped opened and he got up and ran to me picking me up.

"Thank you mami"

"No problem you know I gotchu 5L"

For the rest of the day we did what he wanted and ended his birthday the way he wanted to.

This definitely wasn't supposed
to be this short but I was
tearing up.
Love - chrisnextdoor