𝐆𝐨 / notti osama

Third person perspective!

Johnae sat on her bed putting on her air forces to go with her outfit before picking up her phone and texting her best friend, Tasha.

She texted her telling her she was ready, and she responded with a quick okay.

Johnae prayed nothing would go wrong tonight. She was going to a party with her friends and she was nervous.

Notti didn't know and she prayed he wouldn't find out. She knew what would happen if he did.

She was knocked out of her thoughts when her phone started buzzing. She picked it up and it was Tasha telling her that she was outside.

She grabbed her purse, making her way to the front door opening it and walking out shutting it behind her.

3 of friends were in the car. She got in the passenger seat and greeted everyone before they drove off going to said party.

20 minutes later...

They pull up to the house parking close just in case dining were to go down.

Immediately after stepping into the house they were separated, leaving Johnae by herself.

She sighed audibly before making her was to the kitchen trying to find a non alcoholic drink she knew was probably not going to be there.

She got lucky and found a sprite before going to the living room and sitting on the couch. She got on her phone and waited until her friends were ready to leave.

On the other side of New York...

Notti looked close to his phone watching edot's story. He saw a girl that looked very familiar in the background. Like his girlfriend, Johnae.

But he decided to trust her word, knowing she wouldn't lie to him about something as small as staying home. Not small to him but anyway.

He thought she was at home until he clicked on edot's next story. It was a photo of him and Johnae both throwing up oy.

He immediately shut his phone off before getting out of his bed putting on his shoes, grabbing the keys walking out of the house.

You already know what timing he was on.

Back at the party...

Johnae sat on the couch with a slight smile on her face. She had just talked to edot before he left to go with his other friends.

What she didn't know was that edot posted that picture on his story.

She sat on the couch still on her phone but she heard commotion near the kitchen. Not enough to worry her though.

That was until about 7 gunshots rang out.

She immediately ducked while still looking for her friends. She saw them out the corner of her eye, so she caught up with them.

She all got into the car quickly as possible before driving away from the house.

Johnae finally arrived at home and she immediately ran up the stairs and changed out her clothes.

She was about halfway through putting on a night shirt before she heard loud bangs on the front door. She quickly finished putting on her shirt and ran to the door seeing as the banging wouldn't stop.

She looked through the peephole to see nobody there. She opened the door and before she could even get a peek outside, hands were wrapped around her throat.

The person quickly lead her back into the house shutting the door before pushing her against it.

"Why do you keep playing with me?" She person whispered.

She could tell that voice from a mile away. It was Notti.

He pulled his phone from his pocket doing something before shoving it closely to her face.

"You see what you make me do?" He paused letting her watch the rest of the video, "because you don't know how to plant ya ass in bed for more than ten minutes" he said letting go of her neck. She was still very much in shock.

"Go upstairs and finish changing, I'll be up there in a minute" he said backing up away from her.

She looked back to see Notti looking down and smirking. She smacked her lips making him look up.

She quickly made her was to the room, changing and laying on the bed when Notti entered the room. He changed into some clothes that he already had here before laying in the bed with her.

"Don't do that no more. I almost had to knock a Nigga head off tryna get ya ass" he said and Johnae lightly laughed.

Notti put his hands on her waist pulling her closet before laying his head on her back.

"I love you though ma" he said kissing her back before getting as close as he could to her.

"I love you more bae" johnae said before hearing light snores from notti.

Sick and tired.
During bhm too.
Love- chrisnextdoor