𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 / Notti osama

Reyla'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
3:47 𝐩𝐦

I looked to the left of me from where I was laying to see Notti with a bag of hot fries in hand. I slapped my hand out and made a give me motion.

He looked at my hand looking back at before smacking my hand away.

I laughed at his antics. I could never find myself getting mad at this boy.

I got of the bed making my way to my overnight bag that had plenty of snacks for this reason and this reason only.

I grabbed a fruit by the foot and a bag of hot cheetos. I walked back to the bed and sat on it cross cross.

I opened the bag and immediately felt eyes burning at the back of my head. I turned around to see the bag of hot fries empty and notti staring at me with puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes knowing he would do this. I gave him the bag and he smiled as he ate them.

I tried to grab the bag back but he snatched it closer to him looking at me as if I hit his favorite cousin with a golf cart.

"I never said you could have them E" I said giving him a bored look. He looked at while still downing them as if what I just said didn't mean a thing to him.

I just looked away and smiled.

"You are so stingy you know that" I said looking back at him with a smile on my face even though I was supposed to be mad.

"I know, thank you for the chips though mami" he going back to eating them.

I smiled shaking my head. I loved him with my entire soul.

This is cute.
We're so close to 100k,
idk what to for it.
Idea's anyone?
Love - chrisnextdoor