𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 / jay klickin

Requested by @emmmyst4rrrrr

Trinity's pov
Shared apartment
8:02 pm

I walked out of the bedroom is shared with jay, seeing him in the living room on the ps5, probably playing with ddot, Notti, and dd.

I walked to where he was sitting, kissing the corner of his mouth seeing a smile spread across his face before making my way to the kitchen.

I looked in the refrigerator, rubbing my stomach. (something I do every time I am near a fridge.)

I found nothing appetizing so I went to the pantry. It was nothing but chips and sides in there. I wanted something sweet.

I closed the pantry with a groan before leaning against the kitchen counter.

Out of my peripheral eye, I saw what looked like a few brownies in a zip lock bag. A grinch like grin spread across my face as I walked toward it.

Jay wouldn't be mad if I had just one.

I opened the bag grabbing one out, closing it back and putting it where it was.

I took a huge bite from it, smiling at the taste.

I went back to the living room, sitting next to jay while finish my bite of the brownie.

Jay looked at me before turning his head back to the game. He did a double take when he saw the brownie in my hand.

His expression dropped as he looked between the brownie and me.

He quickly tried to take it out my hand but I was quicker than him. I shoved the rest of the brownie in my mouth with wide eyes before covering it with both of my hands.

Jay's jaw actually dropped as he watched me digest it and the room was dead silent.

"Mama, please don't tell me you took that from that bag," He said, I stayed silent as he groaned while throwing his head back.

JAY'S POV

She just threw down a whole edible without flinching. See, when your around people that eat anything they can get their hands on, this is what comes with it.

"You just ate an edible ma," I said watching her expression turn fearful quickly. She didn't smoke or nothing so this was gonna be one hell of an experience.

"Chill out, just lay back and relax Aight?" I said watching her slowly nod, laying her head on my shoulder.

After about 30 minutes of silence, I look over to see trinity staring ahead with low eyes. I laughed out loud making her look at me.

"Are you laughing at me?" She said her voice becoming shaky. Her bottom lip started to quiver and she bursted into tears.

Oh hell no.

"Wait calm do-" her cries got louder.

"I'll get you some food," I said and she almost immediately stopped crying. She dried her eyes before looking back at me.

She moved her head off my shoulder, and as if her head was to big for her neck to hold, her head fell into my lap.

She stayed as silent as a mouse though as I turned the game off, putting the controller on the coffee table.

I stood up, holding my hand out for her as she looked between me and my hand.

"Come on we finna go to the room," I said watching as she slowly nodded before standing up off the couch slowly.

She gain her balance before taking a few steps away from the couch and immediately falling on her ass.

I shook my head, holding back my laugh so she wouldn't start crying again. I picked her up off the floor as she sluggishly wrapped her legs around my waist.

I took her to the room, laying her on the bed as her body immediately went limp on the silk sheets.

I sat next to her going on my phone and ordering us some food.

"I'm outta town," I heard her sing as she stared at the ceiling.

"My coochie pink, my bootyhole brown!" She shouted making me smack my teeth.

She then rolled her body over laying her head back in my lap. Her hand wrapped around my neck pulling me down so we were face to face.

"You're forehead is pretty big now that I think about it," she said making me push her back. I thought she was finna love on me and shit.

Nonetheless wrapped her hand back around me pulling me down so our lips were pressed together.

Her hand roamed around my nape and in my hair as she turned the kiss into a make out.

I got so lost in the feeling, I almost forgot to order the food. I disconnected our lips, orders the food before throwing my phone back into the bed.

"So where wer-" I saw her staring into space again.

I really hope this edible don't last that long.

Lol late update, but to read my other two stories if you haven't! Ima try and update all these books as often as I can.
Love - chrisnextdoor