𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 / sugarhill keem

Maylasia's pov
Shared apartment
12:58 am

Keem has been on the game since I've came home from work.

All I want to do is sleep after the 10 hour shift I just worked but I can't because he kept yelling at the game. The game that I brought him.

Finna kick this nigga in his back word2.

"Keem can you please just get off the game and come lay down" I said in the nicest way possible even thought Inside I really wanted to break this nigga in half.

"Yea bae lemme play one more round" he said literally paying me no mind.

I got off of the bed and creeped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Come on baby please" I said slickly sliding his headset off of his ears.

"Come on may stop" he said pushing me back gently and putting the headset back on.

So he didn't want to pay attention huh?

Okay that's cool.

I just did the same thing any other woman would do in this situation.

I unplugged that fuck ass game.

"Bro what the fuck maylasia we was about to win" he said yelling getting in my face.

"First of all nigga lower your tone talking to me, second all I want to do is go to sleep but I can't witcho ass fuckin screaming nigga" I said yelling getting in his face.

"Mane back up before I do yo shit in" he said pushing me back with enough force to knock me into the dresser that was set against the wall.

And let me tell you that shit hurt cause I banged it right on my back.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes to see him just plugging the game back in.

"Fuck you, you bitch ass nigga" I said.

I gathered everything that I need to sleep and took it out the room and made sure to slam the door behind me.

I set everything on the couch and went to sleep dispite all the pain I felt in my back.

2  hours later...

I woke up when I felt the part of the couch in front of me go down.

I knew exactly who it was so I just stayed sleep.

"Ma come on I'm sorry" he said shaking me a little bit.

Nigga leave me alone damn.

I just turn the opposite way.

I heard him smack his teeth before I was lifted off the couch.

He started walking up the stairs and when he got to the room he closed the door and laid me on the bed.

I then felt the bed dip and he got under the covers and pulled me into him and got comfortable.

He laid his head on my stomach and said,"I'm sorry ma I ain't mean to push you that hard. I hope you forgive me"

No nigga fuck you.

I just went to sleep cause I was too tired to focus on anything else.

But don't worry.

I got something for that ass. He ain't safe.

Part 2? 👀
Yes I changed it that last one
was ass
Love - chrisnextdoor