1

Chapter 1: Past and Future (Part 1)

The person Song Yang is most sorry for in his life is his wife, Lu Ran, besides his parents.

Song Yang was born in the 80s. He was born in a remote village near the Yangtze River. When he was a child, Song Yang was quiet, introverted, and not talkative. It looks like a little girl, so when I was young, my neighbor's aunts and aunts would often dress their own girls in small clothes for Song Yang's mother. Song Yang's mother also accepted it with a smile, turned around and changed it for Song Yang, and then used rubber bands to comb Song Yang's two shofar braids until Song Yang understood that he was wearing girl's clothes. It was a pity that he took Song Yang to lose the hair he had grown for several years, and changed into boy's clothes.

When Song Yang could remember, his parents got up early and went to the fields in the dark every day. Song Yang loved to eat shrimp and crabs since he was a child. Every family in the village would drive their own fishing boats to go fishing to subsidize the family when the water rose in summer. Song Yang was happiest at that time, because Every time Song Yang's father came back from fishing, he would take out the shrimp and crabs that were often entangled in the fishing net, and let his wife wash and steam them for his son to eat. At that time, Song Yang didn't know the distress of his parents. His parents watched the news forecast on the black and white TV at home at 7:30 p.m. every day. As long as they heard that the rainstorm was coming, those few days in the village must be the busiest time. Song Yang, who is still young, goes around with his neighbor's brothers and sisters every day. Occasionally, he will ask curiously when he sees his parents carrying a load of sandbags full of soil, but the ignorant Song Yang I didn't understand what my father was talking about. In the end, I could only stand on the stool alone during the rainstorm, and look out through the window. Mom and Dad were wearing raincoats and carrying the prepared sandbags in the rainstorm. Stop the flood in front of your house.

In the summer of 1999, Song Yang's grandfather passed away. The 14-year-old Song Yang accompanied his father to the funeral for his grandfather. Many people came to the house that day, many of whom were uncles whom Song Yang had never met. Song Yang, who only found out after asking his father, was very, very envious, because all his uncles lived in the city, and the only few times Song Yang went to the city in his 14-year-old career was in the early morning with his father. Follow the boat into the city to sell vegetables.

In the spring of 2001, the biggest turning point for Song Yang's family was that Song Yang's father decided to go out with the people in the village doing business outside. Except for the slightly better Chinese, the rest will always be a little higher than the passing grade. So a few months later, with the support of his parents, Song Yang entered the only vocational school in the town and majored in computer application. In the ten years since then, Song Yang still remembers what his father said to him at that time, "As long as you miss it, even if your father sells everything to borrow money from his grandson, he will still make up enough for your tuition." And that year, because Song Yang's father went out and took away most of the family's savings, Song Yang's tuition fees were all saved up bit by bit by his mother farming.

During the three years of high school, Song Yang's family finally got better thanks to the hard work of Song Yang's father. Except for the capital preservation in the first year, they came back with the 20,000 yuan they earned in the second year. Song Yang's mother counted the red ones in her hand Tickets, eyes full of tears. In the third year, after Song Yang's mother entrusted Song Yang to Song Yang's grandmother, she went to that big city with Song Yang's father.

After graduating from high school, due to the improvement of Song Yang's family situation, under the inquiry of Song Yang's father, Song Yang went to a junior college in a neighboring city, where he majored in computer science. In the past three years, Song Yang's family situation has become better and better, and his parents have earned more and more money, but Song Yang's grades have become worse and worse. After three years of student life, Song Yang packed his luggage and set foot on the The big city where my parents live.