47

rty-Seven: A token of love

After breakfast, Song Yang did not exceed everyone's expectations. He was full, and he was so full that he just sat on the sofa and gently rubbed his belly with one hand.

Liu Zhejing hurriedly took the warm water and digestion pills handed over by Ahu and Alin, and watched Song Yang worry about taking them.

"Is it better?" Liu Zhejing asked impatiently after taking the water cup from Yang Yang's hand.

Song Yang rubbed his stomach, feeling deeply that his stomach was stretched to the point where he couldn't walk, "I'm worried, I'm better now." "Oh,"

nodded, Liu Zhejing put the water glass aside, and then He leaned over to Song Yang's side, put one hand on the spot where Song Yang was rubbing his stomach, rubbed it gently twice, then raised his head and asked, "Is this okay?" "En." He raised his hand and patted the other person's

head , Song Yang smiled tenderly and satisfied, "It's very comfortable." "

Really?" After being praised, he continued to gently rub Yang Yang's stomach with an excited face, and raised his head from time to time and asked, "Is this good... ... Is it better... How about this?"

"Well, it's ok." Song Yang pressed down the hand that was still rubbing carefully on his stomach, and Song Yang held it in the palm of his hand, his fingers crawled along his wrist, and gently paved the way for him. He rubbed and rubbed, "Are your arms sore?"

"En?" Liu Zhejing was stunned by the sudden movement, and after hearing Yang Yang's words, she smiled, showing a handsome smile, but there was a smile on her face. With a silly expression, "Not sour."

Song Yang looked at the exposed dimple, it was so cute, it made him want to touch it with his hands...

"Huh? Yangyang?" Liu Zhejing was attacked by surprise His hand was startled, and he said in surprise.

"Eh..." After realizing that his hand had touched the dimple on someone's face according to his own wishes, Song Yang calmly controlled his blushing face, and coughed softly, "Cough, yes dimple."

"Really?" Liu Zhejing also reached out her hand curiously to touch it, "I haven't paid attention to it carefully yet." As soon as the words fell, the raised hand touched another warm finger, and she stopped the gesture suddenly , Liu Zhejing thought of the hand on the child's face, she just moved her fingers lightly and wanted to take it back, but it might as well be stopped by a hand.

"Ah Jing, I'll show you to touch it." As he spoke, Song Yang held his finger and gently touched the skin on the corner of his mouth without any refusal.

"Yes... that's right here, do you feel it? Ah, is it because Ah Jing stopped smiling, so I can't even touch it!" Song Yang murmured softly when he was very close to him, feeling a little disappointed. into the ears of the nearby Liu Zhejing.

His expression moved slightly, and Liu Zhejing pursed his lips slightly, looking at the front of his eyes, although there was some pity in his language, but there was still a gentle smile on his face, which made his brows and eyes loose, and his face was soft and warm.

"Ah, dimple!" Song Yang's tone was a little excited, and the smile on his face was a little frozen. He solemnly led Liu Zhejing's finger to gently touch the dimple that suddenly appeared.

The fingers of the two intertwined, and they lightly touched the dimple on Liu Zhejing's face together - the slightly sunken place, Song Yang's eyes were full of satisfaction, and he said with a happy expression: "Have you touched it? That's it. Here? Can you feel it?" A series of words showed Song Yang's excitement.