56

Chapter Fifty-Six: Five-person Dormitory

The new life and the new school make the few people who have college life for the first time a little excited and a little novel.

On the second day of registration, two other freshmen in the dormitory also came, and these two happened to be local people, so it happened that they arrived one after the other.

Holding the key, he turned the door open, and a male student with a large luggage came in. After scanning the two bunk beds that were neatly covered in the dormitory, his eyes paused for a second on the top bunk of the only bed next to the door, and then decisively put the luggage on the lower bunk. In less than a minute after that, another boy came in with a bag on his back and a big bag of snacks in his hand. Behind the boy was a woman about forty years old. The male student was covered by glasses. His eyes flickered, and he was very unkindly thankful, fortunately, he came a little early, otherwise... his

eyes quickly glanced at the upper bunk, and the male student had a Hexi smile on his face, "Hello, new Classmate, that... is auntie?" The male classmate, who pretended to be a shy and gentle boy, stepped forward and said in a friendly manner.

The boy had the arrogance of a boy of his age, probably because of his good family background, when he heard what the male classmate said, the boy nodded and just said, "Hello." The woman behind heard her son's words and

said

He greeted the male student in front of him politely from behind: "Hi, this is Yu Hao from our family, and I will trouble you in the future." The appearance of a good boy and his overly delicate face added a little favor to him, at least the woman in front of him already had a good impression.

"Auntie, you have won the prize. We will be classmates to help each other in the future. By the way, my name is Ye Kai." Then he turned to Yu Hao and said with a smile, "Hello, Yu Hao. From now on, we will be in the same dormitory.

" Hey, you are new classmates, right?" Cheng Wei, who had just come back, saw the person appearing in the open dormitory, and immediately smiled after being taken aback.

The three who were walking behind also filed in at this time. In short, at this moment, all the students in room 606 were present.

Several handsome guys with their own characteristics walked into this not-so-big dormitory together facing the sunlight, and it immediately made the already bright dormitory shine like a few thousand watts of light bulbs, and made the talking Several people stopped talking at the same time and turned to the door. And the boy who was a bit indifferent before, saw a trace of jealousy flash in the eyes of the four handsome boys who walked in at once, and soon disappeared, turning a blind eye to them.

The woman was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled politely, "Hello, these are the classmates who came earlier! This is Yu Hao from my family. I hope you can get along with each other more in the future." Cheng Wei was very optimistic

. She replied: "Auntie, we are all classmates helping each other..."

"Mom, pack my things first!" the boy said impatiently, frowning.

Cheng Wei was taken aback, a little embarrassed. Wang Xin on the side put his hand on his shoulder, and said to the mother and son in front of him, "Auntie, and Yu Hao, we don't bother you, you should clean up first!" With his brightest and brightest smile ever, and a pair of peach blossom eyes glowing brightly, he pulled Cheng Wei to nod slightly to the woman, and then the two of them sat back to their place.

Song Yang and the others behind him kept watching the scene in front of them without saying a word, but when Cheng Wei and Wang Xin left in front of them, they smiled politely at them, and then went about their own business.