28

Chapter 28: Young Master Liu and Second Young Master Liu

Liu Zheyuan made a phone call and secretly recruited Alin's bodyguards. Liu Zheqing, the eldest brother of the Liu family who had no intention of knowing what happened to his second brother, was also deeply worried. Everything has been postponed for the time being, and now the world is not as big as my younger brother. After instructing the secretary a few words, he greeted the driver and went straight to his second brother's territory, revealing his fiery heart of controlling the younger brother.

As soon as he arrived at the second brother's office, Young Master Liu pushed the door and asked the ruffian younger brother who was sitting on the sofa with great momentum: "Second brother, what is Xiaojing's condition? Is it Xiaojing's 'illness'?" Appeared again?"

Liu Ershao, who was sitting on the sofa leisurely holding a cup of coffee, was startled by his elder brother's sudden movement, his hands trembled, and a few drops of the 80% full coffee tremblingly splashed from it and burned to the back of his hand. Liu Zheyuan, who was ravaged by the elder brother's air-conditioning, calmed down, put down the coffee cup, and gracefully took out a tissue to wipe the back of his hand. When the elder brother frowned coldly and was about to release the air-conditioning, he said leisurely, "Elder brother, I don't know the specific situation." Ah Lin hasn't arrived yet, we'll know when he comes and ask about our little brother's recent situation."

Liu Zheqing frowned even tighter, her face stiffened and colder than usual, and the temperature around her suddenly dropped, Liu Zheyuan expressed helplessness and took a sip of warm coffee again, lamenting that the elder brother's air-conditioning radiated even more fiercely. For a while, one of the two elder brothers fell into worry about his younger brother, and the other fell into all kinds of sexual fantasies, until the outside The subordinates reported that A Lin was coming, and this situation was broken...

The two looked at Comrade A Lin who was standing in front of him. But he could get a glimpse of one or two, so when he received the call from the second young master, he knew that the second young master probably noticed something. After all, as the bodyguard who followed the young master since he was a child, A Lin still saw the difference in the young master's coming in, although the young master had been The behavior was normal, but Alin, the most outstanding bodyguard, still noticed a little difference. So after receiving the call, he quickly rushed to the second young master's place and saw the young master who had been very busy all the time. After being taken aback for a while, A Lin was not surprised at all. The brothers of the Liu family loved the third young master of the Liu family the most. , This has always been known to everyone, after saluting to the eldest and second young masters, he stood aside, waiting for the two young masters to ask.

"Alin, I told you to come to think about it and you can guess it. The younger brother has been a little irritable recently. I have read his inspection report last month and everything is normal." The most master Liu Ershao asked first.

A Lin's eyes were calm and his face was slightly dignified, "Eldest young master, second young master, the young master's temperament is indeed occasionally irritable when he came in, and the hospital has checked it, and the young master seems to have been trying his best to hide this matter. It was only today that I noticed it, and after careful investigation, my subordinates estimate that this situation may have happened half a year ago or even longer, and this matter is due to my negligence of duty, please ask the eldest and second young master to punish me." After finishing speaking, he singled out He knelt on the ground, as if pleading guilty.

After hearing this, the young master and the young master frowned, and the young master even looked at A Lin with dissatisfaction, and said in admonishment: "You first explain what you know carefully, and then go to my family to plead guilty." The second young master shook his head