66

Chapter Sixty-Six: The Plan

Before the wedding was over, Song Yang walked away with Lu Ran, who was full of food and drink, without even saying hello, and the two walked away quietly as when they came.

Rubbing her stomach, Lu Ran happily walked on the road, and then asked worriedly, "Brother, is it really okay for us to walk like this?" Song Yang patted her head, "Don't worry, it's okay. It's like this

today I'm busy, and the seniors can't entertain one by one, and won't notice that we leave the table." "

Oh." Nodding, Lu Ran calmed down and looked around at the surrounding buildings.

A melodious piano music sounded between the two of them. Song Yang took out his mobile phone from his pocket, glanced at the number on it, smiled at Lu Ran who came over curiously, and then answered the phone.

"Brother, why did you think of calling me?" Song Yang smiled and said to the person who called.

The people over there ignored the intimacy in Song Yang's tone, but asked in an extremely cold voice, "Is it true that Xiao Jing saw you holding hands with a woman?" Song Yang was stunned for a moment, then

looked Glancing at Lu Ran beside him

, he immediately understood who the elder brother of the Liu family was talking about, "Brother, this matter is true, but the other party is my sister." "This matter... I believe you, but Xiao Jing is already on the plane to country e because of this matter."

What?

Song Yang was shocked, and immediately knew the reason why Ah Jing left without saying a word. He stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead, "Brother, I didn't tell Ah Jing about this before, and I will explain it to him. Please don't worry, elder brother."

"Well, that's good. I still have something to do, so I'll hang up first!"

"Okay, thank you brother this time." Song Yang replied solemnly.

"...It's okay."

After hanging up the phone, Song Yang showed a look of dumbfounding on his face, he didn't expect it to be such a coincidence! And Ah Jing went home directly, she seemed to be angry, but Song Yang was still very grateful for the elder brother's behavior this time.

"Brother, is something wrong?" From the phone call just now, Lu Ran felt that something must have happened, otherwise the elder brother's expression would not be a little ugly.

Song Yang sighed, "It's okay, it's just that Ah Jing has gone home. I'll look for him in the past few days. If you encounter difficulties, you can find Zhang Lin or Wang Xin." From the conversation just now and what the elder brother just

said She explained that she was afraid that the future sister-in-law would be angry, so she would go home without saying a word. Thinking about these things, Lu Ran didn't want to delay the matter of his eldest brother and future sister-in-law, so he pushed Song Yang's back and dragged him to the road to stop the car.

"Brother, hurry up and chase after sister-in-law, don't worry about me." Lu Ran said naughty words with a smile.

Song Yang shook his head, and finally got into the car at Lu Ran's insistence and went to work on Ah Jing's affairs.

Seeing his elder brother go away, Lu Ran looked at the sky, and sincerely hoped: "Elder brother, you must hurry up and get your sister back!"

Shaking his head, stretching his waist, Lu Ran took a few steps back but didn't want to bump into someone.