61

Chapter Sixty-One: Showing affection

For lunch, as Song Yang said before, a five-star restaurant is definitely a treat for the taste buds. Several people sit together. Since this restaurant is mainly decorated in Chinese style, even if there are seven or eight people And just right.

Compared with the previous "hustle and bustle", Song Yang and the others have been quiet all the time, and soon under the high efficiency of the hotel staff, the restaurant returned to its original appearance. It's just that there are occasional people talking in a low voice in surprise, sometimes someone leaves the table quickly in the middle of the table, or there are a few winking people who always glance at a certain two people on table eight. After all, the people at the table where the situation happened just now had "sickness" when Liu Zhejing and Song Yang passed by, and one of them had an extremely charming face. Regarding the sudden change of Liu Zhejing before, the number of people on the eighth table was somewhat different

. Guess, but the few people were very winking, but they were eating the dishes on the table with full power, and the shadows of the chopsticks flew on the table for a while, and Song Yang was the most powerful, because he was in the surprised eyes of several people Start working from left to right, hold a pair of chopsticks in each hand, and quickly fly over the dishes in front of you. After a while, two hills of vegetables are born under the attention of everyone.

Such a beautiful hand made Cheng Wei stare at Song Yang's hands enviously, and then looked at his own hands sadly. Xia moved the chopsticks from his right hand to his left to hold them, with a strange look on his face, trying to pick up the ribs in his bowl.

"Pa—" the ribs tuned back to the sound of the bowl.

make persistent efforts.

"Pa—" is still the sound of the ribs being transferred back into the bowl.

An expression of dissatisfaction appeared on Cheng Wei's face, and he held the chopsticks with his left hand and tried hard to think of a way to pick up the dishes in the bowl. After a long time, the delicious pork ribs in the bowl finally let out a "crack——" " After the sound, I saw Cheng Wei staring sadly at the rib that he tossed and fell on the table. In the end, under the smiling eyes of everyone, he silently touched his nose and changed back to holding vegetables with his right hand! Then he watched with admiration again Song Yang used his left hand to put a chopstick of vegetables into Young Master Liu's bowl.

Ignoring someone's extremely "enthusiastic" gaze, Song Yang stuffed the chopsticks in his left hand into Ah Jing's hand, and gently urged, "Hurry up, you've consumed so much just now, you need to add more."

"En, okay." Liu Zhejing was sweet in her heart, the surprise just now had disappeared, and she was eating the food in the bowl with chopsticks in her hand and a face full of joy.

Seeing Ah Jing move his chopsticks, Song Yang breathed a sigh of relief, picked up a few mouthfuls of food and began to eat gracefully. After a while, the hill on the other side had leveled off, and the shadow of the chopsticks flashed, and someone's favorite food had been placed in the bowl smoothly. Now, the top of the mountain that had just leveled down rose again... This was repeated several times, causing the corners of everyone's mouths to twitch.

Song Yang very calmly put the last piece of ribs into Ah Jing's bowl again, ignoring someone's chopsticks that had already been stretched into the bowl and looking jealously at "the thing that reaches the mouth".

After Cheng Wei saw that his favorite pork ribs disappeared from under the chopsticks again because he hadn't had time, he put down the chopsticks with a "wow -" and after attracting everyone's attention, he said embarrassingly: "I just want to ask the waiter to serve another set of ribs."