43

Chapter Forty-Three: Emotional Heating

"Phew, it's so hot~~~" Pulling the collar of the T-shirt with one hand, Cheng Wei walked over to the ice cream shop and said in a loud voice as soon as he stepped into the ice cream shop and saw a familiar person.

Some loud voices caused the few people in the store to cast curious glances. Everyone just glanced curiously, and then turned back to do their own things. After hearing Cheng Wei's loud voice, Zhang Lin and Wang Xin, who were following behind, stopped their steps to follow, and turned to Ahu Alin's position.

Slightly showing a gentle smile, Zhang Lin sat across from them under the friendly and understanding eyes of the other party, Wang Xin followed closely behind, with a look of helplessness in the raised eyes, and spread his hands, "Sorry, Our family is ashamed."

Ahu pulled the corners of his mouth slightly, and his eyes moved slightly, revealing a look of "you are really hardworking".

Zhang Lin pushed his glasses, Wang Xin smiled lightly, and the two accepted it very calmly. Speaking of hard work, they are indeed very hard!

Although he was surrounded by people, the little "trouble" Cheng Wei brought him didn't feel important to being able to get rid of the predicament just now.

"Have you finished playing?" Song Yang asked enthusiastically as he pushed the ice cream that put him in a predicament in front of some bastard.

"Well, it's fun! It's just too hot." Pulling the paper towel on the table, Cheng Wei wiped the sweat from his face and neck, with an unsatisfactory expression on his face.

"Song Yang, it would be even better if you went to play with us."

Song Yang smiled, "It's too hot, and I played a lot."

"Hehe, that's right." Touching his head, Cheng Wei smiled brilliant way.

"By the way, this is what I ate just now. Do you want to try it? It's delicious." Pushing the ice cream scooped up in front of him, Song Yang praised it.

"Ah!" Looking at the ice cream in front of me very flattered, the three-color ice cream looks not only bright and beautiful, but also very appetizing. Cheng Wei, who happened to be extremely hot, looked at it with a happy face, stretched out his hands to hold the bowl, and looked at it drooling in his heart...but someone inserted his hand and quickly took away the ice cream in front of him.

Following the hand holding the ice cream, Song Yang found that it was the young master Liu who had been following them recently. With his mouth curled, Cheng Wei reached out to snatch it, but stopped when he was discovered by the other party ahead of time. .

"That's mine." Cheng Wei said dissatisfied.

Liu Zhejing held a bowl of ice cream in her hand, with a serious expression, "If you want to eat it, I'll order it for you, but this one won't work." As he spoke, he gestured for the one in his hand.

"You please?"

Liu Zhejing nodded, "I invite you."

"I want two copies." Holding up her fingers, she made a gesture of two.

"Okay."

Cheng Wei immediately agreed with a smile on his face, "Then, I'll order it myself."

"Okay." Liu Zhejing made the final decision.

Cheng Wei immediately summoned the waiter cheerfully, took the menu and ordered two dishes that seemed to be delicious, and then looked happily at the place where the waiter was going away.