60

Chapter 60: Emergencies

On the second day, Liu Zhejing walked out of the room with two big dark circles and bloodshot eyes.

Liu Zheqing, ==

"What's the matter, I didn't sleep well,"

yawned, Liu Zhejing rubbed her forehead and sat on the chair, "Can't sleep." Of course he couldn't sleep, tossing and turning all night thinking about what Yang Yang said in the car last night That sentence—that sentence with unknown meaning, and then kept his eyes open until dawn.

Liu Zheqing nodded, opened the chair in front of him and sat down, looked at the tired-looking person opposite, and said with concern in his eyes, "After breakfast later, go to sleep again." "Okay." After taking a sip of soy milk, Liu

Zheqing He yawned. When he woke up in the morning and saw himself like this in the bathroom, he was shocked. Even if his elder brother didn't tell him, he would go back to his room to sleep for a while. He still wanted to go with Yang Yang at noon If you are eating lunch, then how can you look like this! Touching his face, Yang Yang said last night that he likes his face very much! With a snicker at the corner of his mouth, Liu Zhe quietly drank soy milk and ate Xiaolongbao.

On the other hand, Liu Zheqing watched his younger brother's changes and strange behaviors with a cold face (touching his own face like a nympho), he didn't know what expression to show, so he continued to show an iceberg face. My heart is filled with all kinds of doubts: "Sichun's expression is so strange", "Are you always such an idiot when you fall in love", "Love is really a strange feeling", "Xiao Jing, this morning is so weird" and so on.

After drinking the soy milk and steamed buns, Liu Zheqing took out a paper towel and wiped it gracefully, then picked up her briefcase and told her younger brother, "Xiao Jing, call me if you need anything, and if I don't answer, just call Zhang Mingyang. "

Understood, big brother." Nodding, Liu Zhejing waved goodbye to big brother who had to commute normally every day and would often work overtime without overtime pay.

Office workers, you are working so hard!

In the quiet space, leaving him alone, Liu Zhejing called A Lin after breakfast, telling the other party that he would go to bed later, and if he didn't get up at eleven o'clock, he would open the door and come in to wake him up. As for the time in between, let them move freely. After saying what she wanted to say, Liu Zhejing hung up the phone, set the alarm clock, and then went to the bed in a daze with the thin quilt.

Alin looked at the phone that had been hung up, and repeated what the young master said to Ahu who was on the side. Ahu nodded to express his understanding and pondered for a while, and then suddenly said with hesitation: "I want to buy something, young master Here..."

A-Lin patted him on the shoulder clearly and said, "Don't worry, you don't have to worry here, I will pay attention." After

thinking for a while, A-Hu nodded, then glanced at his watch, "I will pay attention again." When I come back within two hours, I will drive the car away."

"Okay, I got it."

After the exchange, Ahu went back to his temporary room and brought some things, in fact, mainly money, mobile phones and the like, and then He and Alin waved and went out the door.

Driving the car, Ahu was looking at the road conditions while thinking casually that when he called his mother and sister last night, the two women agreed that he must bring a gift back this time... Shaking his head, Ahu With a smile on his cold face, he drove to the largest shopping center in the center of City S.