42

Chapter 42: First Base and Second Base

At the seaside, Liu Zhejing dragged Song Yang to the beach for a walk as promised. The scorching sun was covered by clouds, making the beach extremely cool with the wind blowing from the sea.

Two pairs of men's shoes were left in a place where there were not many people, and a string of footprints could be seen along the front, which were left by Liu Zhejing and Song Yang. The feet were pushed onto the beach and the waves touched from time to time. The icy cold feeling made Liu Zhejing think of the Mirror of Lelan. As if thinking of something, Liu Zhejing turned her head and looked at the people around her and asked, "Yangyang, does that Lelan mirror really make music when soaked in sea water?"

Song Yang withdrew his eyes from looking at the crowd not far away, "It is said that it is possible, but you haven't tried it,"

Liu Zhejing blinked her eyes and showed a nice smile, "We will find out later.

" He took out a mirror with exquisite workmanship, which was the mirror of Lelan that he gave him back then.

"Hehe, I just have a belt, so I can try it now." Raising the mirror on her hand, Liu Zhejing said with a little complacency in her eyes.

Looking at the actions of the person in front of him, Song Yang also aroused his curiosity. Although he firmly believed in what Alice said, he had never tried it himself, so he was still very curious.

Bending over and stepping on the shallow water beside the beach with both feet, Liu Zhejing immersed the mirror in her hand into the sea water, just shallow, so that the people above could clearly see the mirror in the water. With a blue frame and a mirror with several cracks, the two of them stared at the mirror that had been lowered into the sea.

Ten seconds passed, thirty seconds passed, and a minute passed.

"It seems, no..."

"Ding~ding~dong~dong...ding~~" A beautiful melody interrupted Liu Zhejing's unfinished words.

"Really, music!" Listening to the melodious melody in her ears, Liu Zhejing sighed, "It's very similar to the melody produced by the dripping mirror surface." With a slight smile, Liu Zhejing turned the position of the mirror in the sea water, The music of "叮咚~" just now changed again and changed to another melody.

Raising her head excitedly, Liu Zhejing exclaimed happily: "Yangyang, it's changed again, this mirror is really amazing!"

Smiling back, Song Yang was also quite curious about this, he thought that even if he could make music, it might just be a First of all, I didn't expect that different sea depths and mirror positions can lead to different melodies! The mermaids are indeed the race that is best at music, bar none.

Excitedly, the two tried the mirrors in the sea, and actually tried out more than a dozen different melodies, each of which seemed to be natural, like the most beautiful sound in nature.

The trip to the sea ended in the dark, and the group of people ate a seafood meal nearby with a satisfied look, and returned to the hotel exhausted after the excitement at the beginning of the night. Liu Zhejing reluctantly bid farewell to Song Yang, watching him "mercilessly" enter the room, until the door was closed, then he retracted his gaze affectionately, and casually beckoned to be a backgrounder for a day today. Ahu Alin went back to his room.

In the next few days, Liu Zhejing used the essence of the word "wrapping" to wait for people with breakfast on time every morning, and then the feeding plan that made him very happy. Get in the car and start the tour of S City.