71

Chapter 71 Extra Story 1: Parents' Troubles

After that day, the angry couple of the Song family finally got in touch with their son after a few hours, and immediately after roaring and leaving a sentence of "Get the hell out of here," they began to shut up. At the door, the parents sighed and filled their heads with all kinds of entanglements and anger.

Finally, two days later, after receiving the words that his son would be home soon and that he "brought more people home", Song's father hung up the phone very sad and angry, and then he and Song's mother faced each other two by two.

"Fucking mother, my son will be home soon." The tone was sad and angry inside.

Song's mother glanced at her husband who seemed to be hesitant, rubbed her chest and sighed, "Tell me, is there anything else, I can bear it."

Song's father also sighed faintly, the anger in his heart did not dare to express When I came out, I was afraid that my wife would faint again, not to mention seeing my son, and we would go to the hospital together. The two of them have been stimulated enough in the past two days.

"Well, even if I don't say it, I'm afraid I'll be angry when you see it."

Song Ma looked at Pa Song and asked, "But bring that person with you?"

Pa Song nodded sadly, but didn't say anything. Say something, but even he doesn't know what to say to his wife.

Mama Song touched the corners of her eyes, her voice choked up, "What's the matter! I'm so cruel, why did my son fall in love with a man, alas!" Reddish, but now she couldn't help but shed tears.

Father Song looked at Mama Song's behavior, and felt very uncomfortable. He and his wife had only one son, and now his son wants to be with a man, isn't he committing crimes? Seeing how his wife was crying, he wanted to cry but he could only hold back his heart, stretched out his hand and patted his wife's hand comfortingly, Father Song held back a word for a long time, "Don't worry, I'm still here, I can't let it go The son is really with a man."

Song's mother cried even more fiercely when she heard the words, and said while she was shedding tears, "Can you agree? It's all engaged, and it was done abroad. What about the royal family of Lao Shizi?" It's done, even our country agrees, it's fine if you don't agree, we're just ordinary people... woo woo woo woo..."

Father Song's originally angry face turned pale in an instant, and his lips trembled several times, leaving only a heavy sigh.

"Hey! What a crime we have done!"

Song Yang noticed the solemn atmosphere in the living room when he took Ah Jing into the house. The parents sitting together saw that there was no joy on his face, especially The mother's eyes were still a little red, obviously she had cried a while ago. Immediately and slowly guilt and self-blame came to Song Yang's heart. He has always been respectful, loving and filial to his parents, but this time it was his "unfilial piety".

"Dad, Mom, I—" Looking at Ah Jing beside him, Song Yang turned his head to look at his haggard parents, and said, "I am unfilial." After speaking, he

knelt down in front of his parents , Liu Zhejing, who was behind him, also knelt down and said sincerely: "Uncle and aunt, it was my fault, please forgive me." Yes, it is estimated that the couple must be very angry, so they can only take it easy at this time.

The son's sudden move made Song's father and Song's mother get up immediately without saying a word, and under the surprised and puzzled eyes of Song Yang and Liu Zhejing, they quickly closed and locked the door and greeted: "Old Song, hurry up and close the windows and draw the curtains. Remember to be careful." Song's father also closed the windows and drew the curtains swiftly. In short, the cooperation between the two husband and wife was so high that the total time spent did not exceed fifteen seconds.