46

Chapter 46: Good Morning Kiss and Breakfast Incident

"Get dressed," Song Yang put down the towel in his hand and raised his eyebrows as he watched the person walking in.

"En." Liu Zhejing still lowered her head shyly, and moved her eyes away, not daring to look at the person in front of her.

"No."

"En," Liu Zhejing took the things in front of her in surprise, looking at the squeezed toothpaste and the rinsing cup stuffed into her hands.

Song Yang squinted his eyes and smiled, but the smile on his lips was a bit malicious, "The toothbrush is new, the cup is the one I used just now, and there is only one cup here." Listening to the "explanation" in his ear

, Liu Zhejing took it with eyes full of emotion, feeling that although she was embarrassed when she got up in the morning, Yang Yang was sincere and virtuous~, thinking this way, Liu Zhejing's thoughts were all on the "love" in her hand, and she moved gently Brushing her teeth, Liu Zhejing felt that she had never brushed her teeth so carefully and seriously in her life. After rinsing her mouth, she washed the toothbrush and the water cup and put them away. In a blink of an eye, he was handed a towel by the person next to him, and pulled him to the prepared warm water.

"Wash your face." The simple words moved Master Liu with a towel in his hand even more. It would be great if such a virtuous person could marry back home! Sighing, Young Master Liu washed his face with a towel, watched the people around him quickly pour out the water he had just washed his face, then picked up a small jar on the sink, opened it, squeezed out a little and put it in his hand.

"Wipe your face, I usually use this."

"Well, good." With a smile on his lips, Young Master Liu rubbed the lotion on his hands and spread it on his face, and a very faint fragrance wafted in an instant On the tip of his nose, it smelled very similar to Yang Yangping's body.

"It smells so good!"

"Heh~~" Song Yang laughed, as if laughing at his dumbfoundedness just now.

Liu Zhejing was a little dissatisfied, "What are you laughing at?"

Song Yang patted his head, his fingers gently running through his soft hair, his eyes were gentle, "By the way, I almost forgot about this!" "What, what...

"

The voice at the end disappeared between the touching lips. Song Yang closed his eyes, and gently covered the other's wide eyes with one hand, and gently licked and rubbed on the soft lips, not deeply, but shallowly. The kiss made the atmosphere between the two ambiguous... After a while, Song Yang put down his blindfolded hands, supported each other's shoulders and gently separated them, his movements were gentle, and his expression was ambiguous and unpredictable.

Liu Zhejing stood there in a daze, and the thought that suddenly appeared in her mind was: It's a real kiss! Secondly, it's already on second base! Then try to ask the second brother what to do at third base? By the way, the second brother said that the first base and the second base deepen the relationship. It feels a little strange. Is it necessary to do this if we want to be together forever? With all kinds of questions, Young Master Liu's brain was in an extremely active divergent thinking.

"Good morning kiss."

"Ah?" Liu Zhejing returned to her senses, "What?"

Song Yang lightly stroked his upper lip with his fingers, his eyes curled up, a little seductive, and his deep and sexy voice was seductive, "I just forgot Yes, good morning kiss."