30

Chapter Thirty-One: Yueyue Jun's Extra Story

The author has something to say: In view of the fact that Yueyue Jun seems to have been ignored by tofu for a long time, today's last chapter is about Yueyue Jun and the system master~~~

One of the love between Yueyue Jun and the total system gentleman: Yueyue Jun's first He turned into a human form and met

one day, in the plane trading system.

No. 98 Yueyue Jun, who turned into Zhengtai, trotted with a shy + blushing face to meet the master of the general system, who turned into a string-shaped garbled code that he has always admired, who sticks to his post every day.

Yueyue-jun: "My lord~~~~" With suspicious waves, Yueyue-jun shyly rolled up the corner of his clothes again, looking cute and cute.

The total system (in the process of leisurely bouncing towards the trading network): "Huh? 98?" Because he was surprised to see the 98 different from usual, the total system's mechanical attack sound paused (suspicious).

Yueyue Jun: "That... (blushing) I have a new look, what do you think?" (star-eyed, expecting)

Chief System: "Cough." Shamefully covering up his gaffe just now, never admitting to himself It's shameful to be poked at the cute spot.

Yueyue Jun: The star eyes continue to stare...

General System: "Very good, is it the image of the planet where your recent task target is?"

Yueyue Jun nodded excitedly when he heard this, "Well, it is the image of a human being." , I think this image is pretty good, so I will use it." Being praised by the head of the system, his whole body seemed to melt.

The mechanical voice of the general system brought some laughter that is rarely seen in ordinary times: "98 is getting along very well with the other party! It seems that I can rest assured." The meaning extended by the adult's "rest assured" is a

shameful brain supplement. The blushing Yueyue Jun said in a small voice: "My lord, that (to the finger)... I have a new name?" The

total system raised its voice in surprise: "Does 98 have a name?"

Yueyue-jun nodded: "Because I really wanted to tell you, so I came to see you." After speaking, Yueyue-jun looked expectantly at the general system in front of him, and his blushing face made his That little Zhengtai's blushing face became even cuter, and the general system really wanted to go up and pinch it.

The tucked body of the general system stretched into a line again, and the voice was full of momentum but also a little gentle: "What's the new name of 98?" Yueyue Jun summoned up his courage: "

Call, Song Yue. Song Yue is usually called I am Yueyue, Xiaoyueyue and so on."

The chief system looked at the current image of 98, the big eyes were as bright and bright as the moon, and suddenly felt that the name fit her very well, so the voice was gentle again: "Then I'll call you Yueyue too, is that okay?"

Yueyue-jun looked excited + blushed + couldn't wait: "Of course, my lord."

Chief system: "Hehe~~~"

Yueyue-jun listened to the general system's laughter , I feel that my whole body seems to be light and lingering with an indescribable sense of satisfaction... Is this what human beings call happiness? Yueyue Jun, who suddenly realized, blushed again, and felt some kind of miss.

Yueyue-jun bowed his head and pointed at his fingers: "That... my lord, can you, can you..."

The voice of the general system was puzzled: "What's wrong with Yueyue?" Yueyue-