17

Chapter Seventeen: Have you seen the beauty?

The knock on the door made Song Yang stop thinking about the boring TV series, get up and open the door, and saw the staff walking in with a dining car.

Song Yang smiled, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

The man in his twenties who was pushing the dining car froze for a moment before reacting quickly. He lowered his head and stopped looking at Song Yang's face, and pushed the dining car inside. Put Song Yang's Chinese food on the table gracefully, "Sir, this is your meal, please eat slowly." "

Okay, thank you."

Song Yang sent the man away with a smile, and saw the opposite side just as he was about to close the door The door of a room not far away opened, and a man came out and looked at him. Song Yang, following the principle of smiling at people, nodded and smiled at the man, then closed the door, and contacted him again. Fang Xi.

"Wow, little brother, what is this?" Fang Xi asked, staring at a pot of red stuff filled with peppers in front of him. As for the other delicate dishes, he had already ignored them.

"Hmph, this is a famous dish in Sichuan, China~~Brother, try it, I promise you will never miss it." With a smile on his face, Song Yang lazily stretched out his chopsticks to scoop up a piece of fish from the basin in front of him Put it in your mouth. Fang Xi looked at each other from the opposite side. After the piece of fish that looked very spicy entered his stomach, Song Yang's entire expression softened, and his narrowed eyes carried a taste of nostalgia.

"En~~~ It's so delicious! I haven't eaten it for a long time." Song Yangyu took another piece and ate it with nostalgia.

Fang Xi was still hesitant, would such a pot of chili as a dish really not kill people? However, seeing the joyful expression of the person opposite, Fang Xi still hesitantly stretched out his chopsticks and picked up a piece of fish and put it in his mouth.

Spicy, the first feeling is spicy, but the taste after the spicy is really hard to describe, Fang Xi no longer hesitates, throws away the chopsticks and starts to eat.

The two of them were sweating profusely while eating together face to face, and their lips became a little red. Could it be that the two of them would also say a few words, and the atmosphere was warm, even though they were still separated by two time-spaces at this time.

After a full meal, and under Fang Xi's repeated requests and threats (?), promising to treat him to delicious Chinese food next time, Song Yang finally said goodbye to Fang Xi and cut off contact. Seeing the empty room, Song Yang walked to the balcony with a smile on his face, closed the sliding door and drew the curtains, then took off the wrist guard that he had been wearing on his right wrist, twisted it and put the wrist guard on Turned into a small robot form, gently put it on the computer desk, and then heard Song Yang's gentle voice resounding in the empty room.

"Xiaojin, help me connect to the network here."

"Yes, master."

The little robot on the table flipped out two red lights on its face, and then saw a stick protruding from its abdomen. Extremely thin wires plug into the computer's main chassis. At the same time, Song Yang also turned on the main switch of the computer, then sat on the chair and watched Xiao Jin's movements.

Xiao Jin is Fang Xi's gift to Song Yang. It belongs to the interactive robot. It has more than 100 forms and is small in size, easy to carry and self-defense. At the same time, it has the ability to assist the owner no less than an intelligent robot. Since the current network is not developed enough, it can only be connected to the Internet by this kind of plugging.