16

Chapter Sixteen: Missed Again~~

After Song Yang got out of the train station, he called directly, reported the name of the hotel, and then sat in the back seat of the taxi and looked out the window without saying a word.

Ten years, the changes are really great!

Looking at the scenery that was extremely inconsistent with his previous life all the way, Song Yang took a taxi to the hotel he had booked a few days ago and paid for the taxi. Song Yang walked into the golden door with a gentle smile. The hotel more than ten years ago still feels like a nouveau riche in his memory.

Walking into the front desk like leisurely steps, Song Yang clearly heard the small exclamation of the woman standing at the front desk, and smiled slightly, "Hi, I'm Song Yang, ID number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, three days ago I have already booked your guest room."

The young man in front of him has already been attracted by him as soon as he entered the door. This young man will make it easy for people to ignore his appearance and pay more attention to the temperament he exudes from the inside out. Gentle as orchid, graceful as a banished fairy. Really like a fairy! The woman sighed secretly, her face flushed slightly.

"Ah, hello, please wait a moment. Let me check for you."

Song Yang nodded, "I'm sorry."

The woman blushed and replied decently: "No, no trouble... I found it, Mr. Song Your room number is 804, here is the key."

The woman handed over a bunch of elegant keys with silver chains on them, and gestured habitually, "The elevator is over there."

Taking the keys, Song Yang warmly thanked, "Thank you."

"No, you're welcome, ah, thank you for coming, please go slowly." The woman's flushed face saw a familiar figure not far ahead, and hurriedly made a half-bow , said in a panic.

"Okay, thank you." Seeing the woman's reaction, Song Yang nodded knowingly, and strode towards the elevator.

At a loss, the woman stretched out her hand to cover her face quietly, and then saw where the boy had passed by. Those people subconsciously took a step back and watched the boy's figure pass by them. Even the supervisor just now stared at him intently. Looking in the direction of the young man, his face was full of amazement, without a trace of jealousy.

Just when Song Yang stepped into the elevator, three people walked in from the outside. The man in front was tall and well-proportioned, wearing stylish casual clothes, with a pair of big sunglasses covering most of his face. face, but from the half of his face that was not covered, it can also be seen that the other party is an out-and-out handsome man, not to mention the aura emanating from his whole body, which is elegant and eye-catching. The man in black looks like a bodyguard at first glance.

"A-Lin." He shouted to the back, and the man stood on one side with his hands in his trouser pockets, feeling a little lazy.

"Yes, young master." A slightly taller man behind him replied, and then walked towards the front desk.

"Liu Zhejing, the presidential suite."

"...Yes, please wait a moment, here is the key, please take it, the presidential suite is on the eighth floor, someone will show you the way later." The woman quickly handed the key to the taciturn man in front of her The man then bent down and gestured with his left hand.

"The elevator is over there. Thank you for coming. Guests, please go slowly."

Under the attention of everyone, the three walked into the elevator that Song Yang had just stepped into, but at this time, there was no other person in it except the three.