26

Chapter 26: "Master, do you need to warm your bed?"

"Hey, do you like dimples?"

"Ah, I really like it."

"Huh, hoh~~~~~" Liu Zhejing suddenly woke up from the dream, and at this time he had changed from leaning back to sitting upright, his eyes were closed for the first time. Looking around in a daze, after realizing that he was asleep on the sofa, he leaned against the sofa behind him again, put one hand on his face, completely covering the position of his eyes, and the other hand after some groping Only when he encountered the familiar coldness again did he relax his whole body.

He took a deep breath, and only his light breath was left in the silent room. He hadn't had a dream for a long time, let alone someone he didn't know well, and just now he seemed to dream of the person who gave him Le Lan The person in the mirror and that short encounter...

"Hey, do you like dimples?"

The question that I asked in my dream sounded in my ears again. This question was asked by him on the day they really met, nearly three years He almost forgot all about their encounter, but he would occasionally think of it every time he saw the mirror of Lelan, but as time passed, the brief encounter with each other was enough for him to forget this person's appearance. The most vivid image in his mind is that he was extremely immature at that time, just because someone rejected him for an appointment, he left suddenly. Every time he thinks of him, he always feels ashamed, and now he can't even remember the name of that person Well, the only image left is probably good-looking, high-quality temperament, seems to love to laugh, half-length hair in the shawl... Maybe now it is also possible that it is no longer half-length hair? In short, if it weren't for the dream tonight, that boy might have been lost in his memory, or even if he met, he might have passed him by. Raising the exquisite and beautiful small mirror in her hand, facing the person in the mirror, Liu Zhejing slightly pursed her lips and smiled, with a dimple on the right corner of her mouth, she swipe her finger lightly, as if seeing the person again. That boy with a bright smile...

"...it's my favorite dimple!"

Song Yang stepped into the afterglow of the setting sun, holding today's spoils in his hand - a bunch of snacks in the dormitory. With eyes in his eyes, he opened the door and entered.

"You, return, know, say, come back, come~~~"

The gloomy and resentful words echoed in the slightly silent bedroom the moment the door was pushed open, coupled with the three sad and pale faces, it looked even more ghostly.

Song Yang, who had just entered the door, deeply felt the oncoming bursts of Yin Qi and the six ferocious sights that followed him all over his body. He also took a very calm look at the three of them, stretched out his right hand and held his hand calmly. After generously showing the things on the bed to the three people lying dead on the bed, he raised his eyebrows and revealed a mouthful of white teeth, "I don't want to eat, you guys?" "Ah~~~No~~~~~~

"

Following the three identical pitiful screams, and the ensuing actions of "hugging the thigh" and "cracking", Song Yang, who had just returned in a good mood, stretched out his empty left hand and patted their heads one by one. , the corners of his mouth raised in a satisfied arc.

"Be good!"

The three of them nodded like chickens pecking at rice, staring at the food on Song Yang's right hand with bright eyes. They were already empty because of Song Yang's "bring back delicious food" text message in the morning. The stomach endured and did not eat two meals.

The emotion is the anticipation from the beginning—excitement—very hungry—why haven't you come back—starving to death—lying on the bed and lying in the corpse.