74

Chapter 74 Part 2: Parents' troubles: "Endure it for the grandson!"

Song Yang and Liu Zhejing opened the door and walked in in a daze. The two people in the ward had already died down. At this time, facing the silence of the room, Song Yang still hadn't reacted.

Liu Zhejing saw that several people were staring at each other, and saw that the infusion that Song's father was hanging on had been taken down. Obviously, the two of them were waiting for them, so she immediately broke the silence, "Uncle and aunt, let you wait It's been a long time."

Song's mother pursed her lips and thought about what she said to Lao Song just now, and she tried her best to smile, "Ah, you guys are here, um... how are you doing!" The words were direct and

dry Damn, Mama Song felt a little regretful just after she finished speaking, so she should be more tactful.

Liu Zhejing didn't know what Song's mother was thinking at this time, but he was really embarrassed, looked at Yangyang, and after meeting the other's flattering eyes, he took another breath, although the child didn't know what to do. She was pregnant, but it seemed that the child in her belly acted as a buffer for the few of them, so the awkwardness in his heart eased a little.

"Auntie, I'm fine. The doctor wants me to go back... rest more." Embarrassedly repeating what the surprised doctor said, Liu Zhejing beat the villain from head to toe in her heart.

"Oh, let's rest when we go back." Mama Song walked down the slope, feeling uncomfortable after she finished speaking, and added, "Don't go back first." "Thank you,

Auntie." Song Yang looked at each other, knowing that today because of the child, the two elders have a tendency to agree.

With joy, Song Yang took advantage of this moment to look at the sky outside, so he said, "Mom and Dad, let's go home first." Father Song

nodded, and Mother Song also stood up to help Father Song get up, put on his shoes and get off the bed , Song Yang was going to go there, but was stopped by Song's father, "Don't come, you go and pay the medical expenses first, and then we will go together."

Song Yang took out a list from his pocket and said, " Dad, I've already paid, so I can go straight away."

Dad Song put on his shoes and gave him a look, "Okay, let's go, I've been out for almost half a day, I'm already hungry."

Hearing his father's cry of hunger, Song Yang thought of it immediately, it seemed that they all forgot to eat, so he blamed himself, "Mom and Dad, I was negligent, we will find a restaurant to eat when we go out Let's go after dinner."

Song's father wanted to object when he heard this, he has always disliked eating out and always felt that the food outside was not clean and not as good as his own food, but when he opened his mouth, he suddenly remembered that there was another pregnant woman. The husband didn't even eat, so the words were brewing in his mouth, and then he said, "Well, are you all hungry?" When

Mama Song heard this, she raised her eyebrows and knew the meaning of what the old man said, so she followed him He kept looking at his son, and asked by the way, "Well, do you feel hungry?"

Song Yang, who was overwhelmed by the two parents, said first, "Fortunately, I'm not very hungry, but if Dad is hungry, let's eat first." It doesn't matter if you go back later."

Liu Zhejing also followed closely, "Yes, uncle and aunt." Father

Song, who felt that his son was very weak, gave his son a sneaky look, so he had to ask "daughter-in-law" alone with a downcast face, " Well...if you feel hungry, go eat first! After all, you are different now."