10

Chapter Ten: Where's My Bucket?

Carrying a bucket, sneak(?) back to the room and call Fang Xi. Soon a circle exuding radiance enveloped Song Yang, and then Fang Xi, who was dressed in elegant light blue casual clothes, appeared in front of Song Yang.

With an elegant and gentle smile on his face, "Xiaoyang."

"...Xiao, Xiaoyang?"

"Yes," Fang Xi's smile continued, "I think it would be more kind to call Xiaoyang, don't you like it?" ?" Fang Xi said softly with a little bit of ending.

"No, it's not." Well, anyway, he is not the only one who will call him Xiaoyang, just ignore it.

"...By the way, big brother, my harvest today is very good!" Song Yang lifted the bucket at his feet and showed off.

When Fang Xi saw the unremarkable creature swimming in the bucket, his eyes turned red immediately, and he asked tremblingly, "This is, wild, wild? It grew naturally in nature?" You must know

him The live fish I have seen are all genetically bred. The nutrition is indeed enough, and the appearance is similar, but the taste is really unflattering. It really makes people feel that the fish tastes like this! ! ! If he hadn't broadened his horizons later, knowing that this kind of genetic cultivation is far inferior to real fish, looking at the energetic and fat fish in the bucket, this was the first time he really saw the wild fish recorded in historical documents. It just looks different.

"Hey, that's right." Song Yang nodded generously, with a smile on his face, making you call me "Xiaoyang" just now.

Fang Xi's eyes were a little greedy and covetous, and anyone who had delicious food from thousands of years ago would give a similar look.

The villain in Song Yang's heart smiled smugly, until he had appreciated the "stupid and stupid" expression of the newly appointed cheap big brother (Song Yang thought it himself), and then pretended to be stunned and said: "Brother, I I'll trade it to you."

Then...

In an instant, the ostentatious fish that Song Yang was still holding disappeared together with the bucket... Song Yang was stunned for a while, but he didn't notice the joyful expression of the man opposite him Looking wildly, he looked back and forth at the fish in the bucket that appeared beside him.

"...Song Yue, where is my barrel?"

Song Yue really wanted to roll her eyes when she heard the words, "...

look up and look at the other side." The man without any distaste lay on the gray bucket of his house, staring at the fish in it eagerly, reaching out his hand to tease it from time to time.

"Pfft." Song Yang couldn't help laughing briefly, and then immediately covered his mouth. Why is this scene so joyful? It's like a cat teasing a fish... "...

Song Yang, Song Yang, Song Yang, Song Yang back Back to God, back to God, back to God~~~~~~"

Song Yang, who couldn't control the exertion in his mind, finally came back to his senses under Song Yue's reminder, "Oh, what's the matter?"

"Give me some strength Dear! Don't forget what you are doing now!" Song Yue roared in her mind, causing Song Yang, who had just returned to pay attention to him, shrugged his shoulders and looked forward instinctively.

The pupils of both eyes reflected the figure of a certain man, and then felt something suddenly added to his hand, "Big, big brother?"

"Xiaoyang, big brother really thanked you this time."