58

Chapter Fifty-Eight: Like

The departure of the light bulb made Song Yang no longer have any scruples in his behavior, but out of his own "mind", Song Yang still enjoyed seeing Ah Jing's distressed appearance, so he didn't do too much in his actions, but It's done by holding a small hand, hugging a small waist, and putting a shoulder together. In short, a person who was eaten tofu was secretly happy that he had eaten tofu.

The two sat in the room, Song Yang's chin rested on Ah Jing's shoulder, so he was a little shorter than Ah Jing, so it was natural to make such a movement. His right hand went around Ah Jing's back and put it on the other side of him. On the shoulders, the whole movement is neither intimate nor protruding, arousing someone's suspicion.

Tilting his head, exhaling lightly, and making the person beside him a little stiff, he pretended to be ignorant and said, "Ah Jing, why did you suddenly lose contact a few days ago?" The warm breath

sprayed On Liu Zhejing's neck, he suddenly found that he thought it was a pleasure but now it seemed like a torture.

"Ah Jing? Why don't you talk?" Song Yang continued to tease "unintentionally" dissatisfied.

"No, there were some things a few days ago..."

"Oh." Song Yang responded lightly, accepting this acceptance.

Heaved a sigh of relief, Liu Zhejing was tense just now and then became tense again after relaxing. He thought in his heart: the situation is very good now! Then... confess! Confess! Confession... This voice kept expanding in his heart like a bewitching——finally he mustered up the courage.

"Well, Yangyang, I, I..." Liu Zhejing held his breath, and the words that he had turned over and over in his heart couldn't be said. It was just a confession, and a few simple words had already made him hesitate. His heart was beating like thunder, and a blush stained his ears.

"What's the matter?"

Seeing the red color at the base of his ears, Song Yang asked knowingly, but his eyes were full of smiles and warmth. Ah Jing looks so cute!

Liu Zhejing opened her mouth, opened and closed, and finally spit out a sentence, "It's nothing, I just miss you." As soon as she finished speaking, her whole body was like a deflated ball, with a slightly annoyed expression on her face, and the expression between her brows His momentum also became very low. He even scolded himself like a coward in his heart, he should stand up if he is a man! ! ! But even though he was thinking this way in his heart, he couldn't say anything out of his mouth. His handsome face made him look pitiful.

Rubbing Ah Jing's hair, Song Yang looked at the poor man in front of him, and suddenly couldn't bear it, so he said, "I miss

Ah Jing very much too." The pair of jet-black jade-like eyes faced each other, seeing the emotions flowing in those eyes, Liu Zhejing suddenly turned her head, and the red around the base of her ears quietly spread. Then he said awkwardly: "...I just want to see you when I come back this time." "

Then Ah Jing must have missed me very much, that's why she came to see me when she returned to China." Song Yang whispered to someone while talking "Bite your ears".

This sudden stimulation made Liu Zhejing's body tremble, her head unconsciously flinched, and a tingling feeling rose from her ears and climbed up her whole body, "Yang, yangyang." The voice was a little louder Calling out in a different tone, Liu Zhejing became stiff again and dared not move.

"Ah Jing, why do you feel so strange today!" Song Yang moved his position slightly to make himself more comfortable, and then pretended to be innocent and confused.