49

Chapter Forty-Nine: Return

More than three hours, the city.

Song Yang, Cheng Wei and the two friends bid farewell.

"Zhang Lin, Wang Xin, Cheng Wei and I will leave first."

"Well," Zhang Lin nodded and patted Cheng Wei's shoulder, "Don't worry too much, Auntie will be fine." After the phone call, he was not in good spirits. Although his father kept stressing that it was nothing serious, Cheng Wei couldn't eat or sleep well all the way. Several people knew how he was feeling, so they could only try to comfort him. .

"Thank you." With a forced smile, "Yangyang and I will leave first."

"En," Wang Xin and Zhang Lin nodded.

"Contact by phone."

"Okay."

After speaking, the few people did not delay, Song Yang waved goodbye to the two, stopped the car and took a taxi with Cheng Wei to the ferry. The two of them were also lucky, the timing just happened to happen, they boarded the boat, but arrived at the familiar town in a few minutes.

"Cheng Wei, slow down on the road. Auntie is in trouble, just call me." The two stood at the intersection, Song Yang urged.

"Well, I know." Cheng Wei couldn't hide his eagerness as he hugged his brother, "I'll go back first." "

Okay."

The two waved their hands goodbye and went their separate ways home.

Before Song Yang decided to go home, he had already called his parents. Song's mother and Song's father, who knew the whole journey of their son, gathered together at home again, waiting for their son to come home. As soon as Song Yang got home, he saw his parents who were already waiting at home, and before he had time to get the luggage on the bed, Song

Yang said happily: "Mom and Dad, I'm back."

After taking the luggage and putting it aside, the smile spread on his face, "Yangyang, are you okay outside? I seem to be a little thinner." He touched Song Yang's arms and hands, "I'm thinner, more Eat some."

Song Yang couldn't laugh or cry when he heard the words. You must know that since meeting Ah Jing, every time she eats, Ah Jing will always try her best to put vegetables in her bowl, and she will always eat until she is full. Under such circumstances, she can still make her mother feel thin.

"Mom, I'm fine, not thin." Patted mother's hand, Song? Yang explained with a smile, "By the way, Mom and Dad, I brought something back for you. I bought it in S City. I don't know if you like it or not?" So saying, Song Yang

untied the bag he was carrying and opened it. The luggage on one side was tossed for a while and took out a few things from it. Ever since Song Yang heard his son said that he had brought a gift back, he had been looking up at Dad Song with great enthusiasm, sitting on a chair and trying to maintain the posture of being the patriarch. I also felt like I couldn't sit still, and moved left and right on the chair, looking quietly with my eyes.

Putting down the things in his hand, Song Yang picked out an exquisite small box from inside, "Mom, this is for you, see if you like it?" Song Ma opened the box and was immediately dazzled by the colors in the

box , Shaking her hands, Song Ma's voice trembled a little, "Son, son, how much does this cost? It's too dazzling."

Song Yang smiled slightly. The things in the box were traded from Xinyao. Come on, it is said that any woman who wears it on her body will save herself from danger. It is a legendary necklace. Picking up the necklace from the box, the pearl-like bead chains immediately emitted all kinds of beautiful colors, which were extremely beautiful in Song Yang's hands, like radiance.