27

Chapter 27: The Youth's Conspiracy...

As the time for the college entrance examination draws closer, the four of them who were supposed to be celebrities in the school, from the exclamation, onlookers, and strange eyes at the beginning to the calm glances now, Song Yang thought unscrupulously about his classmates Their ability to accept is getting stronger and stronger, and he also feels that the master game is a bit boring. When will the cute teenagers change the game?

Thinking in distress, he didn't know what he was doing, which caused men and women in the library to keep looking at him. If it wasn't for the word "quiet" pasted on the wall, there would probably be a lot of whispers endlessly.

The mobile phone in his trouser pocket vibrated a few times, and then it was silent again. Song Yang lazily took it out of his pocket, looked at the new information on it, pressed the keyboard, opened it, and read it. After a few seconds, an Sending emails are displayed after one second as completed.

Song Yang put away his mobile phone and put away the books on the table. After seeing Song Yang's actions, the people around him were a little bit ready to move, but they returned to calm under the librarian's loud "quiet".

Holding the book in his arms, Song Yang came quietly as before, and wanted to go quietly again, but he was stopped by a small shout at the door he stepped out.

"Well, Song, Yang, wait a minute."

Song Yang turned his head, and the one who stopped him was a girl with long hair in a light-colored dress, a popular type of beautiful girl nowadays, her face was flushed with a blush. Shy, it seems that this is the first time that he has called a boy so boldly, and he is a little hesitant.

The smile on his face was as bright as the sun, and Song Yang asked warmly, "Student, what's the matter?" The girl

's face seemed to be redder, and she held a sketchbook tightly in her hand. Two girls walked out behind her. He leaned into the girl's ear and seemed to whisper encouragement for the girl's hesitation. Song Yang, who has super good six senses, naturally did not miss this passage. At this time, he was still well-educated and waited for the girl to speak.

"That, that," the girl walked up to Song Yang with the encouragement of her companions, handed over the pencil sketch in her hand, lowered her head and face as if on fire, and said tremblingly: "Song, Song Yang, May I please accept it?"

"This is?" Song Yang lowered his head and stared, "Is it me?"

"Yes~~" The girl's voice was a little low, her eyes quickly glanced at the sketchbook and then looked down at her own toes, explaining in a panic "Well, I don't mean anything else, I was in the library just now... You really looked at it, so I couldn't help but draw it... That, that, I'm sorry!" At the end, the girl seemed to be nervous and didn't know I was talking about something, and finally hesitating for a while, said "I'm sorry", then bent down and gave a ninety-degree salute to Song Yang.

Song Yang sighed in his heart for the shy girl of this era, took the other party's sketchbook in his hand unhurriedly, tore off the page where the girl drew himself, and waved it to the somewhat puzzled The girl said: "Thank you, classmate, the drawing is very good, this... I will return it to you." After finishing speaking, she put the sketchbook in the other hand into the other's hand, and then explained with a smile, "You have You gave me a sketch that looks so much like me, and if I take your sketchbook away again, I will feel even more disturbed." "

Ah, ah, no, it's okay." The girl reacted slowly, and then held the sketch with both hands Ben quickly lowered his head to cover the unstoppable blush on his face, "Well, I have something else to do, goodbye, Song Yang." Then he quickly retreated like a panicked bird.