5

Chapter 5: Apologies are useless...

"Hey, Song Yang, what's the matter with you recently? Why don't you like to talk anymore?" Cheng Wei, who was at the same table, asked in a low voice while taking advantage of self-study.

The corners of Song Yang's mouth turned up slightly, "It's okay, I just feel a little dizzy recently, so I'm not very energetic."

Cheng Wei showed a worried look, and reached out to touch Song Yang's forehead, and said in his mouth: "You're okay Right? Do you want to ask for leave to rest at home?"

"I'm fine, I'm much better, thank you." "

Hey, why don't you thank me! By the way," Cheng Wei turned his head and looked around with a gossipy expression. Seeing that no teacher was paying attention, he said in a low voice: "Song Yang, I heard that Han Li and Wang Wei in our class have been walking very close recently. I heard they were talking about that?" Yang didn't make clear what he said.

Song Yang's face suddenly turned black. If he wanted to say that Cheng Wei, his deskmate, was his best friend in junior high school, he was good everywhere, but the only thing was that he was too gossip. In my previous life, I heard some classmates say that this job force lost the extra fat on their body in order to enter the journalism department for college entrance examination. "Good luck".

It's a pity that the two of them did not apply to the same school after graduating from middle school, and in addition to the living conditions at that time, there were very few households that could install a telephone. Afterwards, they wrote letters and contacted intermittently for a few years, but later due to too long Coupled with the separation in high school, the relationship between the two gradually became estranged. Later, Song Yang returned to his hometown, but because this guy had been working in other places, after Song Yang became seriously ill, all his relatives and friends avoided him. Cheng Wei came to see him several times, and every time he came, he would secretly give the money to his wife. He always thought that he was keeping it a secret, but he didn't know that he had noticed it a long time ago. Later, after the daughter-in-law found that man, she never saw Cheng Wei again until he died...

"... Alas, alas, Song Yang..."

"Ah?" Song Yang looked blankly at the round face with a bit of sensuality in front of him.

"What's wrong?"

Cheng Wei made an exaggerated gesture of "falling to the ground", "You still ask me what's wrong? Why did you become so dazed when I talked to you just now? Did you hear some gossip?" "

Ah— —"

"Hey, brother, I've been fucked, tell me quickly, what did you hear?" Cheng Wei approached Song Yang with a malicious smile on his face, and slapped his elbow restlessly. arm.

A few black lines appeared on Song Yang's forehead. If he had heard any gossip, he really didn't. After recalling the memory of his previous life, he found that all the gossip he knew was provided by the guy in front of him. Glancing at the interested person in front of him, Song Yang thought about whether to speak out.

"Hey, why are you distracted again?" Cheng Wei was anxious.

Song Yang stroked his forehead and sighed softly, "I was thinking, should I tell you?"

"What? You really know?" Cheng Wei exclaimed, and then realized that his voice was too loud just now, which made the serious and studious students around They all raised their heads and looked at him dissatisfied, and hurriedly clasped their fists together with the smiling faces to make a silent apology.