23

Chapter 23: Candy and Memories Left Behind

"Lu Ran."

"En?"

"Don't call me by my name in the future?"

"Why?"

"Because I want you to call me Big Brother, okay?"

"...Okay."

"Big Brother."

"En."

After playing with Lu Ran for almost a day, Song Yang sent him home, and then returned to the hotel in the twilight as the night gradually deepened, and took the elevator back to the eighth floor. Just as the key was about to open the door, when his eyes met the presidential suite opposite, he suddenly remembered the man he saw at noon today. After hesitating for a while, Song Yang gave up the action of preparing to open the door, walked to the opposite door, and stopped when his raised hand touched the unclosed door, Song Yang stretched out his hand and gently pushed it open, shouting inside. .

"Liu, Liu Zhejing!"

No one was seen in the room, Song Yang frowned, and shouted again, "Liu Zhejing?"

After a moment of silence, Song Yang was about to go in and find out when he heard a voice behind a certain door. There was a sound, and then a woman in her thirties wearing a hotel uniform came out with cleaning tools and looked at him in surprise.

"...Sir, can I ask you something?"

After seeing the other party's clothes and the utensils in his hands, Song Yang knew who the other party was. Although he already had an answer in his heart, Song Yang still turned to the other party. Wei Wei nodded and asked, "Sorry, Auntie, I want to ask, Mr. Liu who lives here...has he checked out?" The

middle-aged woman froze for a moment, then nodded, "Ah, that Mr. I checked out the room many hours ago, is this your friend..."

Song Yang didn't understand what he said after that, after confirming that the other party really checked out, Song Yang shook his head in a daze, He was about to leave here, but he didn't know what kind of mood he was in right now, was it because he was a friend? I felt angry because I left without saying goodbye, but then I shook my head, they just met!

Song Yang laughed at himself, turned around and was about to leave, but was stopped by the person behind him, "Well, wait."

Song Yang stopped, "Is there something wrong?"

The middle-aged woman nodded, and then said, "Please wait a moment." Turning around, she went back to the room she had entered just now, and came out holding an iron box in her arms.

"This should be left by the guest. I guess the guest likes candies very much, because he put it on the bedside table. Can you please return this to the other party?" Seeing that Song Yang didn't move, the woman smiled again For a moment, "I think you should be friends. I saw you together yesterday. Hey, this is my trouble.

" Song Yang looked down at the iron box, then thanked the other party again, and left with the box in his arms.

Back in the room, Song Yang looked at the iron box he put on the table, hesitated for a while, then reached out to open the box, and there was a box full of colorful lollipops, with various flavors. Thinking of what the aunt said, "He probably likes candies very much", Song Yang picked up a colored lollipop that Liu Zhejing gave him last night, looked at it for a while, and then put it back silently. Put the box back on. Then just go about your own business.

Probably, he probably couldn't see the other party...

Leaning on the tiles, Song Yang raised his head, closed his eyes and let the hot water soak him from head to toe, thinking quietly.