52

Chapter Fifty-Two: Meet and Go Home

"Grandpa." Stepping into the hall, Liu Zhejing strode towards the old man who had been sitting in the hall waiting for her, approached and hugged him kindly, and called out softly.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

Duke Willis patted his grandson's back with his old hand, and smiled happily, "Okay, let Grandpa see if my little Curt has lost weight."

Liu Zhejing smiled, and the old man in front of him looked him up and down, with sour eyes. Grandpa is the only one who calls the name Little Cote. Whenever she hears it, Liu Zhejing can always feel that even though she is getting older, she is still the babbling child in Grandpa's mind.

Holding his grandson's arm with both hands, the old duke laughed loudly, "Well, he looks even more imposing. He is worthy of being the future heir of my Willis family." Holding his grandfather's arm,

Liu Zhejing pulled the old man onto the sofa, "Grandpa, sit down first."

"Well, good." The old duke agreed, and sat down on the sofa with his grandson. Lawrence had already gone to the kitchen to serve out the dishes that had already been prepared when the two masters of the Willis family were chatting about the old days. Ready refreshments.

Gracefully and gently refilling the black tea, and placing it in front of the two masters, Lawrence bent slightly, then waved his hand to signal the servants around him to leave, while he stood at a corner where the masters could see from the perspective of the masters and was far away from him, his expression Keeping himself forward at the same time can prevent him from seeing the masters talking, and can also be ready to wait for the master's errands at any time.

The old duke was secretly satisfied with Lawrence's behavior, but he didn't miss a single thing on his face. Instead, he continued to communicate with his grandson whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

Picking up the black tea and taking a sip, it was just warm enough to enter the mouth, and the light tea taste attacked the taste buds with a different feeling. The old duke patted his grandson on the shoulder, "Little Cote, I heard that you found a lover in the past, I don't know When can you bring it to me to see."

Liu Zhejing paused with her fingers holding the black teacup, and Lawrence, who was not far away, still had a decent smile on his face when he heard this, but secretly pricked up his ears. The future mistress of the Willis family can't let go of any information that can be learned.

"Grandpa, how do you know about this?" There was a slight pause. After being bombarded by all kinds of ridicule from grandpa, uncles, elder brothers and second brothers, he faced grandpa's question. Apart from the initial pause, he was very Calmly adapting well, he couldn't help feeling a little sad, and looked at the ceiling resentfully. Obviously he and Yangyang are very good friends (you are the only one who thinks so), they can entrust their lives and make an appointment to be together forever (that's exactly how everyone feels your love), but they really It's just pure family affection! (Yes, family, husband and wife are also family members)

The old duke smiled "hehe", and immediately pushed the matter to some old man, "It was your grandfather who told me." Give that old curmudgeon some face. Thinking to himself, he didn't feel guilty at all for his instant evasion method! (The old duke spread his hands and said calmly: There is no need to feel guilty about that stupid old man. Anyway, he has a lot of scapegoats, and he won't care about one or two more. Liu Zhejing nodded calmly, definitely thinking that this situation is probably

true Grandpa told Grandpa. With a sigh in his heart, Liu Zhejing took out the trick he used to deal with Grandpa and the others. No matter what they misunderstood, Fangzheng said what he said was the same as what he thought in his heart. The old man, he looked a little nervous and asked: "Grandpa, I want to be a family member with him, do you mind?" The