6

Chapter 6: The No-Stress of Bullying

Song Yang, who was revived with full energy, asked No. 98 curiously: "98, who was that talking just now?

" There was a wave of admiration and admiration, and a hint of shyness.

shy? Song Yang suddenly felt confused, and paused silently for a few minutes. After recovering again, he insinuated at number 98, "That... 98, you admire that one very much, Mr. Zong, the system?" "Of course!

" The voice of No. 98 became quite excited, "Master Chief System is the object of worship of all our intelligent systems. He is our king, let us surrender willingly..." Listening to the voice of No. 98 becoming more and more dreamy in his

mind , Song Yang's faces were embarrassingly together, and he couldn't help thinking of a red-faced girl who was confiding her heart to the adoring Prince Charming... and then compared the number 98 in front of her with the one who only heard her voice was unmasked In the general system, Song Yang couldn't help shivering, this kind of rush is a bit too strange! ! ! Song Yang waved his head to drive away the strange thoughts that popped into his mind just now.

"Host, what do those pictures in your mind mean?" No. 98's voice carried a hint of coquettishness and curiosity.

"Cough—" Song Yang almost choked on his own saliva.

"Song Yang, are you okay?"

Hearing Cheng Wei's concern, Song Yang shook his head and waved his hands, and regained his good student appearance, but he was talking to No. 98 in his mind, "98, you, see?" At the corner of his mouth, Song Yang thundered again.

"...I saw it by accident just now." No. 98 explained hesitantly.

Are you sure you were not careful, Song Yang can't provoke the waste again.

"...It's true."

Okay! Song Yang held his forehead in his heart, if this continues, he will have no privacy! ! ! "98, that... Is there any way to hide what I'm thinking... You know, if this continues, I will have no privacy."

"There is a way," No. 98 thought for a while before saying, "But first, you have to tell me why you thought that way just now..." No. 98's voice lowered as he spoke.

Song Yang was overjoyed, there is a way, no one wants to lose privacy no matter what they think in their hearts, why don't they explain to 98 what a girl Huaichun is, ah, that's wrong, it's a smart Huaichun.

"Girl Huaichun? Smart Huaichun?" No. 98 couldn't hide the curiosity in his voice, "Did you humans invent this?" As an alien product, No. 98 still can't understand the profoundness of Chinese words.

Song Yang happily explained, "This young girl Huaichun, simply speaking, means that a woman has someone she admires in her heart, which can be said to be a manifestation of love. As for the intelligent Huaichun, as long as the girl is replaced, it is you Yes."

"So, you mean that my love has come, and the person I admire is... President, Master System?" No. 98 asked in a surprised tone.

Song Yang agreed, "The admiration and admiration you just showed for the total system is the same as that of girls on our earth for the person they like. By the way, 98, you are not familiar with the earth's culture yet. After you get familiar with it , and you can understand what I said."

"Oh—" No. 98 replied in a somewhat ignorant manner, and then fell silent without knowing what he was thinking.

"..."