18

Chapter Eighteen: The Plane Tree of Memories

"Ahu, you had a strange expression just now, probably because you saw a beauty?" "

..."

"What?"

In one sentence, there were two reactions, Ahu had a look of astonishment + impossibility, and Alin had a look of surprise + Bewildered.

"Ah, am I right about that expression?" Looking at Ah Hu who instantly cleaned up the leaked expression, Liu Zhejing continued poking in a good mood.

"Ah, did I seem to hear something incredible just now?" A Lin scratched his head with a puzzled expression while holding the cell phone that had been hung up not long ago.

Ah Hu stood with a calm military posture, silent.

don't talk? That's the default posture~~~ Thinking maliciously. Liu Zhejing smiled + nodded at Ah Lin, "That's right, Ah Hu, I should have fallen in love with a certain beauty just now." Now, will he continue to remain silent?

"...Young Master, it's already half past eleven. I'll help you order food." Ah Hu was silent for a long time amidst the strange silence and the eager eyes of the two, and finally changed the subject, then turned the door, opened it, and left. Get out, close the door, all in one go.

"..."

There was a strange silence, Liu Zhejing and Alin stared at the closed door for a long time, Liu Zhejing whispered in the silence, "Alin, do you think this is called 'anger from shame'?" Alin

continued Silence does not make any comments.

After eating, Liu Zhejing was still thinking about the topic before the meal, but because the mouth of her Ahu bodyguard was harder than a diamond, and after she couldn't pry out any useful information at all, Liu Zhejing had no choice but to pin her hopes on Comrade Alin and share this A major task was handed over to Alin. Patting Ah Lin on the shoulder, Liu Zhejing said with a look of relief and encouragement: "A Lin, I'm relying on you, young master, we must find out the beauty that Ah Hu has a crush on!"

Ah Lin accepted this task with great pain, and looked at the sky sadly for three seconds, and asked for an hour of leave like his own young master, expressing that he was going to seek the "reason". Then he leaned comfortably on the sofa and admired Ah Hu who occasionally showed an anxious expression.

Alin's bodyguard, who had left the door, walked firmly into the monitoring room of the hotel, and after successfully lured away the people in the monitoring room, he quickly found the monitoring tape on the eighth floor this morning and took it away. He didn't care at all that his behavior was already in the category of "stealing". Of course, if asked, Comrade A Lin would probably reply with a righteous face: "I just borrowed it, and I will return the original thing soon. Absolutely No harm will be done to the comrades who oversee this thing".

Comrade A Lin, who returned from the original road with a serious face, met Song Yang, who was also waiting for the elevator door at the elevator door on the eighth floor. The moment the elevator door opened, Comrade A Lin was dazed for a moment. Didn't this boy say How beautiful his appearance is, in terms of appearance, he is a little worse than the third young master he protects, but the aura exuding from his whole body is unmatched by anyone he has seen. That kind of slight alienation and gentleness, like a misty fairy who came from the fairy world, reveals a sense of disharmony with the world, making people unable to live without a trace of smile and nodding

to the people inside, Song Yang stepped on it. With a leisurely pace, he walked in shoulder-to-shoulder with the people inside, one in and one out.

Looking back at the gradually closing elevator, A Lin stood still for a moment and took another step. People like that really do exist in this world. Shaking his head to delete the figure in his mind, Alin quickly returned to the presidential suite.