35

Chapter Thirty-Five: The Powerful Brain Tonic Emperor!

Entered the cool room again, because it was a suite, the space in the room was also huge, although it was not as good as the presidential suite, but Liu Ershao still considered the issue of the two bodyguards brought by the younger brother, there are two rooms in the suite of.

After putting the young master's clothes into the room that was obviously the master bedroom, Alin carefully checked the room and the bathroom, and Ahu, who had been following the young master in the living room, shook his head. The living room and the house where they lived temporarily.

Liu Zhejing was very used to taking out the mirror from his pocket. After feeling a little hunger in his stomach, and Ahu Alin was still checking, he took out a lollipop from his jacket pocket. The candy center was wrapped in red candy wrappers printed with strawberry patterns, and as soon as the fingers deftly lifted the red skin and put it in the mouth, the sweet and sour taste immediately spread in the mouth.

Liu Zhejing narrowed his eyes comfortably, and couldn't help sucking hard in his mouth. Under his flexible tongue and teeth, a lollipop was quickly eaten, and then he took out another lollipop from his coat pocket. The lollipop in the yellow packaging, the young master knew at a glance that the one in front of him was pineapple-flavored, so he opened it in a good mood and started to eat it.

When Ahu and Alin checked all the places and returned to the living room, he was blinked by a handful of candy wrappers on the table. Alin's eyes flickered a few times, and then he walked over and asked, "Master, is it?" Isn't it time for lunch?"

Liu Zhejing stuffed the last lollipop in her pocket into her mouth, nodded when she heard A Lin's words, and then took out the lollipop she was eating, "Just order the dishes, Just one thing, hurry up."

"Yes, master." After hearing the order, Alin walked to the landline, dialed the phone, ordered the dishes in a few words, and then looked at the young master with the corners of his mouth twitching at the same time. He took out the lollipop that had been eaten by him and only had a bare stick left, and watched the young master throw it casually, and then leaned lazily on the sofa and began to fiddle with the TV with the remote control .

The people in the hotel quickly brought up all the meals, A Lin set the rice bowls, and then stepped out of the sofa to respectfully invite the young master to eat.

Glancing at A Lin, who had a "slave look" with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes, Liu Zhejing turned his eyes, feeling something was wrong. Even when he was angry, Alin wouldn't show such a "face"? So now he is...obviously pleasing, pleasing with a purpose! For people with this ability, Liu Zhejing's always sensitive brain quickly locked in a few people.

Character A: Grandpa.

Character B: Uncles.

Character C: Big Brother and Second Brother.

And judging from the phone calls he received when he first arrived in S City, the uncles can be ruled out. The eldest brother and the second brother called successively, and then the grandfather?

While thinking about it, Liu Zhejing still maintained that careless and lazy expression on her face. She went to the dining table and watched Alin pass the bowl and chopsticks for him. He ate the food in front of him with a serious expression. But in his heart, he was silently mourning for A Lin, who was also a bodyguard: A Lin, you idiot! Does that face of yours expose you? You haven't noticed that you still continue to use that stupid "slave look", didn't you see that the young master's eyes are slapping you several times?

Ah Hu, who was roaring vigorously in his heart, but with a serious face, suddenly felt a chill rushing up his back, his hand holding the vegetables stopped, his eyes met the young master's, and the bodyguard of him, a healthy man, broke out in cold sweat, almost handcuffed. Jijiu also exposed himself. Calmly stabilizing his facial expressions and body movements, Ahu turned his gaze away to the dish in front of him without a trace, and quickly took a bite and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing.