21-22

Chapter 22: Are you jealous?

When he arrived at the hotel, Liu Zhejing watched those cold hands move away from his face with reluctance, while his master took the bag and opened the door to get out of the car without mercy, leaving a sentence "I'm going first, I'm in trouble today." "He was about to leave gracefully, but was blocked by a hand grabbing the corner of his clothes.

Liu Zhejing was sitting in the car, staring at the cute and pitiful appearance, which made Alin and Ahu feel a little bit unbearable, but when they thought that this was the young master's usual trick, he held back, and the two looked at each other. Watching the sky and the earth wandering around.

Song Yang raised his eyebrows. Through the brief communication just now, he could also see that the expression of the man in front of him who was acting coquettish to him was just a posturing. The one in front of him knew that it was a natural one Hei didn't explain, and of course he couldn't get rid of the fact that sometimes he was really cute. Thinking of that cute dimple and childish appearance, Song Yang couldn't help but soften his heart, reached out and touched the other person's head, giving Shun Mao touched it.

The refreshing cold came again, and Liu Zhejing narrowed her eyes comfortably, as lazy, charming and charming as a gorgeous Persian cat. It's a pity that such a beauty didn't make him happy enough, the hand left again, Liu Zhejing was dissatisfied, so he stared... "

Hehe," Song Yang laughed even more when he saw his hairy look. After seeing the other party's complexion getting worse, he closed his face and patted his head again, as if to coax a child, and passed his small mirror that had not been put away, "Hey , don't be angry, I'll give you a gift. Well, I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first, remember to be good."

Liu Zhejing was a little stunned, be good, really treat me like a child! Liu Zhejing was dissatisfied, and when she saw the mirror that Song Yang stuffed into her hand, she became angry, and when she went to find someone else, he also left in a hurry, the young master became angry!

Suppressing his anger, the young master held a mirror in his hand and angrily led Alin Ahu into the hotel and went up to the eighth floor. When he passed Room 804, the young master stopped for a while, and then walked forward for a few minutes. After stopping for a while, he walked back a few steps. After going back and forth like this for a long time, the young master waved his hands and went back to the room.

Ask, why is this young master so angry and has a strange attitude?

Naturally, the young master was awkward. The young master felt that Song Yang just passed on the gift that others gave him and gave it to himself. At a glance, he knew that it was careless, casual, and dismissed him casually.

The young master is sad, depressed, and irritable!

After returning to the room, the young master lay on the bed thinking about it over and over again, and finally decided to give Song Yang another chance tomorrow to make up for himself... In his sleep, the young master seemed to dream of those pair of cold clothes that he liked so much. The owner of his hand has been held in his arms, keeping him cool for a lifetime.

Young master Liu Zhejing woke up in a dream early in the morning, lying lazily in the bed, feeling the coldness of his arms, just like in a dream, the young master lifted the quilt with some doubts, and saw the The mirror of Le Lan full of antiquity is lying in his bed. Liu Zhejing picked up the mirror and felt a coldness in her hand. The young master showed some surprise on his face. He turned it up and down and looked at it, then put the mirror in his arms and covered it for a while, took out the mirror from his arms, I reached out and touched it.