59

Chapter Fifty-Nine: Meeting

There were three people sitting in the not-so-big box.

Song Yang was pouring tea, and offered a cup to the cold-faced man sitting opposite him with a

gentle expression, "Mr. Liu, please use it." "En."

But Song Yang knew that the man in front of him was just like this by nature. Now that he took his own tea, he said that his first impression of him was good. Ah Jing's eldest brother, Liu Zheqing, is also the temporary mayor of S City who just took office. I didn't think of it at first, but I didn't think of the new mayor of S City not long ago until I heard the other party's name.

After receiving it, Song Yang poured two more glasses, one for Ah Jing who was beside him, and he took a sip of the other cup, and then said with a smile, "I heard from Ah Jing that Mr. Liu has always wanted to see me, but he didn't have time because of the sudden incident. Prepare, this is my little wish...please accept it." Song Yang handed over the brocade box in front of him and placed it in front of Liu Zheqing.

When Liu Zheqing heard this, she turned her eyes to her younger brother, as if she was accusing her, but Liu Zhejing had a flattering smile and blinked constantly. After understanding what the younger brother meant, Liu Zheqing pulled her mind back, and then blinked when she saw the beautifully wrapped present in front of her.

He cast doubtful eyes on the opposite person, and the two pairs of eyes, one cold and the other soft, seemed to be pointing directly at the other person's heart.

After a long time, Liu Zheqing retracted his eyes, pressed his finger on the brocade box and moved it aside, and said in a cold voice: "Thank you."

Song Yang smiled, "Mr. Liu likes it."

Liu Zheqing frowned, "You and Xiao For a quiet relationship, just call me big brother."

"Yes, big brother." Song Yang responded kindly.

On Liu Zhejing's side, she was bored by her brother and Yang Yang's tiring way of talking back and forth. After noticing that the two seemed to be having a good chat, she put her main energy on the dishes in front of her.

Seeing Liu Zhejing's appearance, Song Yang smiled gently, and by the way, put a chopstick of Ah Jing's favorite dish into his bowl, and Liu Zhejing stared at the two of them for a while, and suddenly said : "Xiao Jing made you work hard."

Song Yang looked up at the elder brother of the Liu family, only to see that his face was a little weird, and even the voice he spoke just now seemed not as cold as it was at the beginning, but was interrupted when he was about to speak.

Hearing what the elder brother said, Liu Zhejing was dissatisfied, "Elder brother, I'm fine too, you see." As he spoke, he gestured to pick up a lot of dishes for Song Yang, chopsticks were shadowed, and the bowl in front of Song Yang instantly piled up into a hill. It wasn't until she couldn't put it down anymore that Liu Zhejing said flauntingly: "These are Yang Yang's favorites." Liu Zheqing

looked at Song Yang again with some doubts, and the emotions in his eyes flickered. With a tolerant smile, she has the attitude of a "good wife and loving mother". Some kind of understanding suddenly appeared in Liu Zheqing's eyes, and his eyes glanced at the two of them calmly, without speaking.

After being interrupted like this, Liu Zhejing wasn't so bored anymore. After serving Yang Yang's food, she picked up food for her elder brother in a good mood, and suddenly another hill rose from the ground.

Song Yang twitched the corners of his eyes, and gave it to the eldest brother of the Liu family with a little sympathy in his heart. After Ah Jing's "feeding" last month, Song Yang can now accept it very calmly. If you eat enough and continue for more than ten days, you will gradually adapt.