29

Chapter 29: Goddess, I'm late!

Song Yang, who was missed by the Liu family brothers, was calmly dragging Cheng Wei, who had been on him since school, and calmly accepted the "farewell of love" of the two bedmates in the eyes of the gradually increasing passers-by. ".

"Oh~~Baby, just thinking about not seeing you in the next two days, my heart hurts?" ——This is Wang Xin, who is implementing Zhang Lin's new project COS Playboy.

There was a smile on the corner of Song Yang's mouth, watching the change of plan, there was interest in his eyes, and his tone was very natural, "Ah, I will miss you too.

" The passers-by would think that these two immoral homosexuals who came from nowhere are telling the public. Unfortunately, the passers-by around them have all seen the "pet and master" drama performed by the three of them, and now they see it. The taste is ready, everyone's eyes are excited, and their expressions are very calm. They each call their familiar friends and classmates to come and watch together, and tell each other that there is a new play today. If you miss this time, you will have no chance in the future! After all, the celebrities in front of me are preparing to go home to wait for the exam, and they will graduate after the exam, but there are not many times left to meet them.

"Oh, baby~~~~" The heroine's affectionate eyes and melancholy eyes in the COS love TV series hold Song Yang's white and elegant right hand affectionately with one hand, and look at Song Yang's lazy eyes that always seem to be smiling but not smiling. With lazy eyes, Wang Xin's actions instantly fascinated a large number of female compatriots in the onlookers. After all, Wang Xin's appearance is quite capitalized.

Song Yang raised his brows slightly, the gentle smile on his face became more and more attractive, and his tone was soft, "Huh? Student Wang Xin, you seem to be missing one movement~~~"

Seeing the other party staring blankly, his eyes were full of doubts.

Song Yang frowned, smiling brightly, "It's a hand kiss, don't you want a KISS?"

These natural and gentle words made the surrounding people let out a loud "wow--" sound, and then they all gave up their attention Looking forward to the future development...

The affection and melancholy on Wang Xin's face couldn't hold back at this time, his hand holding Song Yang's right hand trembled shamefully, he felt that he was holding not a hand but a hot iron, which was extremely hot, It made him even more desperate to throw it out immediately.

Suddenly, a figure knocked Wang Xin Gaojian's body to the side, and the other hand took Song Yang's right hand very naturally. Instantly in church. I saw this person pushing his glasses, and then with a calm face as if he was holding the most precious thing in the world, he gently took out a clean handkerchief with a faint fragrance from his pocket, and wiped Song Yang's right hand clean one by one , as focused as if doing something most sacred.

Putting the wiped handkerchief back into his pocket, the young Zhang Lin who had just caught the attention put Song Yang's hand gently on his chest with a look of longing, with a firm expression and apologetic words.

"My Goddess, I'm late."

Song Yang, who had lived one more life, was also a little stunned by this kind of divine development, and the surrounding young girls who had just recovered from the atmosphere created by Zhang Lin's youth also followed suit. The corners of his mouth twitched.

goddess? ? ? Use this description to describe their Song senior (classmate)... Even if the other party is really suitable, don't say it, he will kill him! (Convex!!! It seems that something strange has come in???)