73

Chapter 73 Extra Story 2: Parents' Troubles: "Accidental Children"

"Mom—" With a short, terrified cry, Song's father, Song's mother, who had already planned to think about it, turned to look at the son standing at the door with an incredible and frightened face.

Song Yang stood at the door and took a breath, and when he was about to speak again, he saw two pairs of shining eyes, and asked in surprise, "Dad, are you awake?

" , but looking at the son in front of him, he still couldn't get angry, and at this time he glared and said angrily, "What's the matter? Why is it so sudden?" Alas

! He has already made up his mind with his wife about this son. He will go home and wait for them to calm down before seeing his son again. In short, not only does he not want to see his son, but he is also not in the mood to contact his father and son (mother and son). Who knows that his unfilial son is not going well. He ran in again with a panicked face, and frightened the two of them, so he didn't want to see this son even more.

Under his father's loud voice, Song Yang finally regained his composure a little bit. At this time, his thoughts that had been frightened just now were pulled back a little. Looking at his father who was still full of anger towards him, Song Yang's complexion was extremely complicated and strange. He said in disbelief: "Mom and Dad, you are going to have a grandson!" " Well

—what did you just say?"

"Grandson?"

The face is full of shock to the face of disbelief.

After Song's mother reacted, she looked at her son with a "distressed" face, as if she had never known her son before, and Song's father immediately jumped into a rage, roaring, "You unfilial son, First he said he wanted to be with a man, but now he actually made his daughter's stomach bigger, I——I, I must beat you to death!" As he spoke, he wanted to get up angrily, but he was always paying attention to his situation Song Ma and Song Yang held it down together.

Song's mother half-bent down to hold down her wife, and shouted urgently, "Be careful, old Song, you are still drenched in water! Even if you are angry, don't move, just lie down, there is still me..." Song's mother After rambling on for a while, then turned the gun around, "Look at what you've done, you unfilial son..."

Knowing that his parents misunderstood what he said, Song Yang pressed his father, and immediately explained to his mother who was still talking about his various unfilial piety, "Mom, you misunderstood, you are not a girl." "

... ...You bastard, what are you doing to provoke other girls when you like men...Wait, isn't it a girl? Isn't it a girl?" Mother Song suddenly raised her voice in shock, her face still a little stunned in disbelief.

"Yes, it's not a girl, and your son and I didn't provoke girls." Song Yang continued to explain with some grievances.

Song's mother and Song's father looked at each other, then Song's mother took a breath, looked at her son and asked cautiously, "Then what did you mean by what you said just now? Or... Which of our relatives is going to have a grandson?" Song's mother suddenly thought of her Those brothers and sisters added another sentence sullenly.

Song Yang was stunned for a moment, thinking that he was so stupid all of a sudden, and he made the matter of one sentence so complicated by himself, so he said directly, "It's not, it's—" The voice suddenly paused

here , Song's father and Song's mother's angry eyes immediately poked Song Yang all over his body.

Seeing this, Song Yang, who wanted to calm down his parents, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, and said, "Ah Jing is pregnant." "Ah Jing