End

Chapter 77 Extra Story 4: Consummation

"...At 2:30 this afternoon, China held a meeting of the State Council, which slightly revised the provisions of the Marriage Law, and also promulgated a new regulation: the rationalization of the Same-Sex Marriage Law...The following is our exclusive report, respect Please pay attention!"

"...Hi, did you hear that?"

"Did you read today's news?"

"Big event, big event..."

"Hahaha... Datong of country Z, sisters come and see~~ ~~~"

"Hey, dear, have you read the news? Same-sex marriage has finally been recognized just now..." "...

"

Since the big news came out in the evening news, the population of nearly one billion people in country Z All were shocked by this newly added marriage law.

In the gorgeous wedding hall adorned with white roses, the cup lights reflect dazzling light, which makes every lady who comes to the wedding have a touch of envy or jealousy that cannot be ignored.

The man with one hand around the people around him to show his sovereignty had a domineering face, but at this moment there was a hint of helplessness hidden in the depths of his eyes, "Brother, don't you think this is too fast? The same-sex marriage law was just passed yesterday, brother I can't wait to get married today..."

Song Yang shook the red wine glass in his hand, he didn't care about the hand around his waist, and looked at the crowd in the auditorium with a long-term gentle smile on his face, but The tone of the words that came out of his mouth always gave people a feeling that did not match his expression, "Brother has been waiting for many years, and now he is finally able to be aboveboard, and it is normal to be anxious, not to mention that Wang Xin's stomach can't wait for a long time. "

"Well, that's true." Liu Zhejing looked back at the crowd and turned to look at the people around her, raised her eyebrows and moved to the other person's lips and kissed him lightly, whispering coquettishly, "My Duchess, my eldest brother is about to have a child, when will you give me an heir?" When will Yang Yang give him a soft and soft child?

Song Yang blinked innocently and raised his eyebrows, "Is Yaya not good? Our Yaya is so good, Ah Jing will be very sad if Yaya knows about it~"

"Eh~~" Liu Zhejing choked, and it took him a while to recover his language function, and then sighed, "Yangyang, you clearly know that's not what I mean!" "What do you mean?" Continue to act innocent

.

Liu Zhejing bit Yang Yang's ear angrily, hugged each other's waist with both hands, and said in a sad tone after the two became extremely intimate, "Yang Yang, I want a child who combines your blood and mine. .Yaya is fine, but...she only inherited my bloodline." Yes, only his bloodline..."Well,"

facing Ah Jing, Song Yang stretched out his index finger and drew a circle on the chest in front of him Slowly said: "A child who inherited your blood, so isn't Yaya very good and qualified?" Looking up, Song Yang looked at those green eyes with a smile on his face.

"Huh? Passed?" Liu Zhejing was a little puzzled.

"Yes, it is qualified." Song Yang was very happy and presented a charming smile, "Didn't you say you want an heir? Yaya is very qualified, a perfect heir with the blood of the Willis family!"

" ..."

Liu Zhejing's forehead was throbbing with veins, so he just dug a hole for himself and... jumped in again!