64

Chapter 64: Confession in progress

As soon as they arrived at the seaside, several people made excuses and slipped away together before Song Yang could react, leaving Song Yang alone to watch them run and leave with a soft smile on their backs, that smile made them hide in the dark Allin shuddered, and then swayed to explain to the people below, and hurried to report to the young master.

Knowing that the person had finally arrived, Liu Zhejing stood up from the chair all of a sudden, feeling agitated.

"It's time for them to act."

"Yes, master." Alin responded, took out a walkie-talkie from his body, and ordered to the person on the other side, "Action." "

Received." From the walkie-talkie A rough boy, and then he could vaguely hear the person on the other side start to issue various tasks.

Here, Young Master Liu is ordering A Lin and A Hu in an orderly manner, while Song Yang is confused by the current situation. Smiling again, he took a red rose, accepted the ambiguous smile on the other person's face, and rubbed his forehead. Rose smiled softly and kindly. If he doesn't know what his friends are doing now, he will have lived two lifetimes in vain, and there is no one else who can make them cooperate to trick him into the game except Ah Jing, just...

frown Slightly twisting, Song Yang felt a little strange. A few days ago, Ah Jing still had a worried expression, and she didn't look like she would confess to him so soon, but now it's only been a few days, how did she "open up"? Thinking of this, Song Yang didn't know that it was a steal kiss a few days ago that made his original plan of teasing and teasing come to nothing.

Leaving aside these things for the time being, Song Yang can now be overwhelmed by the bright red roses that are constantly being sent up. Waiting for his eyes, there are at least hundreds of roses in his hand alone. Now when he sees the person holding the roses, he directly signals him (her) to insert the flowers into the big bouquet of roses he is holding.

The smiling face that has been smiling has gradually become a little stiff from the original smiling face, but when he glanced around again, he was dazzled by the people around him holding red roses—the flowers were almost full. For more than an hour, Song Yang had already numbly embraced the red rose in his arms, and the rush of emotion in his heart was indescribable.

Finally, when the last flower-giver nearby finished delivering the flowers, Song Yang stood still for a while, and after making sure that no one would come to deliver the flowers, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. Looking down at the red roses in his arms, Song Yang really felt a little "thought".

"Sir, a gentleman has prepared lunch for you. I wonder if the gentleman can come now?" A young man dressed as a waiter walked up to Song Yang and interrupted his "mind" that had just arisen.

Listening to the meaning of the other party's words, Song Yang understood that Ah Jing still had a back hand! But looking at the sun in the middle, Song Yang also felt a little hungry, nodded, Song Yang smiled and replied: "Then I will trouble you to lead the way." "Sir, please." The waiter moved forward very

politely Stretching out his hand, motioned Song Yang to follow him.

Song Yang followed behind each other with flowers in his arms, and found that they had only walked for a few minutes. Looking in front of him, he saw a temporary dining table and various roses around the big parasol. The scene of several waiters wearing uniform work clothes at the dining table made Song Yang speechless for a moment.

The waiter gracefully led Song Yang to the dining table, and opened a chair for Song Yang to ask him to sit down. The mood calmed down a little, Song Yang took a seat elegantly holding the flowers in his arms full of flowers in order to see how many tricks Ah Jing had behind her. Then he said with a smile on his face: "Can I trouble you to take these flowers down for me?" Song Yang gestured to the roses in his arms, "There are too many, I can't eat with my hands." Bowing gracefully