45

Chapter 45: Who is the person who attacked at night?

"Well, you're awake,"

Song Yang looked at the person who was rubbing his eyes and yawning and wanted to get up from the bed, and stretched out his hands to hold him down, "Don't get up, I'll turn off the lights." "

Oh."

At this time, Liu Zhejing's brain was not awake immediately. After seeing who was next to him, his body obviously relaxed. He listened to Yang Yang's words and then lay back on the bed obediently. The half-opened Young Master Liu's head was languid. Rubbing lazily on the pillow, he looked like a coquettish little cat.

Song Yang, who had just turned off the lights and came back, happened to see this scene, and was instantly intrigued. "噗嗤~~" A soft voice came out of his mouth, it was low-pitched and sweet, with a smile on his face, Song Yang left the lamp on the bedside, pulled up the quilt covered by Ah Jing He took the half-covered quilt and lay down beside him.

Hearing that the position beside her was sinking, Liu Zhejing turned her head to Song Yang, and her body also changed from lying flat to side sleeping, and the black hair scattered on the pillow followed his movements, and a few strands scattered to the place where the two met. Under the dim light, Liu Zhejing squinted her eyes sleepily and could see Yang Yang's fair side face, graceful neck, protruding Adam's apple, and collarbone half covered by the collar.

"What's the matter?" As soon as he lay down, he saw the movements of the people around him, and the eyes that were glued to his body all the time, so Song Yang couldn't help asking.

"No." Young Master Liu, who yawned again, muttered softly, moved his body to Song Yang's side with half-closed eyes, rubbed comfortably a few times, and then said sleepily, "Okay." Song

Yang Smiling secretly, he is as cute and innocent as a coquettish pet. Turning his head to the side, Song Yang reached out and touched the hair in front of him, it was very soft and warm, he could smell the faint fragrance of shampoo at the tip of his nose, his eyes drooped, and what came into his eyes was a pair of closed eyes, with With a slight arc upwards, the thick and curled eyelashes of the lower eyelids are also reflected one by one, the nose is straight and light breathing, and the lips that are slightly parted due to sleepiness are pink red ... There was an indescribably cute look on his normally handsome face.

"Falling asleep." Song Yang gently stroked his head, and asked tentatively, his voice was a little hoarse and deep than usual, with a kind of seductive temptation.

"...En." Liu Zhejing said softly in a daze, and he didn't know whether he heard it or not. Now his eyes are closed and he is in a deep sleep. He seems to feel the touch of the people around him makes him very comfortable. His brows stretched, relaxed and comfortable, but his body only wanted to get close to the people around him, so he leaned closer to the heat source around him, and when he found a comfortable position, he rubbed his head on the "above" again , Liu Zhejing muttered in satisfaction, leaned a little closer to the heat source, and fell asleep with her nose moving slightly.

Song Yang looked helplessly at the head that had already fallen asleep on his shoulder, especially when the other party rubbed against his shoulder, which made his body feel numb and made him feel very comfortable. With a slight red on his face, Song Yang, who already understood his feelings, could clearly distinguish his current state, but there was one thing that troubled him very much. He found that he seemed to have a sensitive constitution, as long as the person he liked treats him For some "intimate" and similar actions, the epidermis of his face will be uncontrollably hot, and then there will be redness of the skin, which is referred to as: blushing.