9

Chapter Nine: It feels so wrong~~

After eating, Song Yang rushed into the room impatiently, ignoring the nagging of his mother behind him, "...Why do you come into the room as soon as you come back recently, and don't watch TV..." With the corners of his mouth twitching, Song Yang's face was full of black

lines I remember that when I was young, I really liked sitting in front of the TV, looking at the small black and white TV at home, and I loved it with all my eyes. At that time, televisions were still in black and white. If a home in this not-so-prosperous town had a color television, it would be a symbol of being rich. But as far as Song Yang could remember, he had never seen a color TV in the 1990s.

Putting aside the random thoughts just now, Song Yang took out the storage ring from the drawer. If he was not worried about wearing it to attract the attention of his parents, Song Yang would have liked to wear such a good thing on his body. The ring that has already recognized its owner with a drop of blood can take out the contents with a single thought. In the blink of an eye, Song Yang appeared in front of Song Yang for what he had exchanged for thousands of points.

It is said to be a medicine, but it is extremely conspicuous.

The A-grade genetic potion was housed in a glass bottle of radiance, and the blue radiance of the potion could be seen from the outside, and it was even more charming under the monotonous incandescent lamp in his small room.

"It's so beautiful! I can't bear to drink it anymore." Song Yang muttered, reluctant to look away, and forced his gaze to the two biological medicines.

Compared with the gene potion, this biological medicine looks much more ordinary. It is neither a liquid nor a paste, but a powder... yes, it is a powder! Song Yang pinched the small packaging bag in the box with his hands, and he could clearly see the contents inside from the transparent packaging bag... It's a bit similar to what people on earth brew with water, regardless of whether they are old, middle-aged, young, or infant. ......milk powder.

"Is this thing right?" It seems so unreliable, is it really the biological medicine with amazing medicinal effects?

"Under the supervision of the master of the general system, how could the other party trade fake products." Song Yue Xiaozheng, who had been absorbing the knowledge of the earth in her mind, interjected distractedly.

Song Yang: .........

"But this biological medicine really needs to be brewed with water." Song Yue said in surprise after recalling the usage of this medicine.

Song Yang: .........

Song Yang felt a deep pain in the balls... When he was thinking about how to make his parents swallow this ball of "milk powder" without any doubts, Song Yue gave him a Simple and convenient "shortcut".

It's really a shortcut! He only needs to make two cups of "soy milk" tomorrow, and then watch his parents drink it, and it's done!

"...By the way, will there be any symptoms after drinking this, such as body pain, diarrhea and so on..." Song Yang recalled that it seemed that taking these heaven-defying things in those novels would have some bad effects thing!

Song Yue deeply despises it, and he can clearly see the words behind Song Yang's heart, "This kind of situation will only happen after taking that kind of inferior medicine, which will not only cause latent harm to the body, but also the effect It's far inferior. Like the potion you traded this time, after using it, its effect will slowly integrate into the body within a month. After drinking it, it will be completely like a normal person, and it will definitely not attract people's sudden attention. "