55

Chapter Fifty-Five: Missing and Back View

The brand-new environment and strange room made several people feel as if they were separated from each other. Song Yang was the first to open the door and the first to come in. Quickly glanced around the room with both eyes, and immediately occupied the territory intentionally, quickly threw the backpack on the empty bed behind him, then put down the large suitcase in his hand, squinted and smiled and waited Later buddy.

Song Yang's quick movements made Zhang Lin's eyelids twitch, and with his brain running at high speed and his chest panting, he walked forward a few steps quickly, imitating Song Yang's appearance and occupying an area that was not bad. Satisfied with a good position, you must know that you have been in the suppressed position for three years, which made Zhang Lin very dissatisfied, so another upper berth with an obvious position was also occupied. After the action, he smiled knowingly at Song Yang who was standing opposite, and then he looked at his usual clothes in a gentle manner.

Immediately afterwards, Wang Xin witnessed someone's behavior throughout the whole process, and took a few breaths on the spot, calming down his legs that were a little tired from climbing the stairs with heavy luggage, his eyes quickly swept across someone The two upper bunks had already been marked, so I could only look aggrievedly at the last double bed near the door, but when my eyes touched the big hole in the wooden bed on the upper bunk, the corners of my mouth twitched. His eyes turned to Zhang Lin's lower bunk, so he also marked it as above.

Cheng Wei, who came in last, was taken aback when he saw the three great gods standing at the door, but a certain guy with a simple mind, after seeing the empty lower berth, dragged his luggage and walked slowly and a little out of breath. I came in, "Huh? Have you all found a bed? ... Is this place reserved for me? I like sleeping on the bottom one the most~~haha~~~~" As for the other bed placed near the door directly ignored by someone.

Zhang Lin and Wang Xin looked at each other with black lines all over their heads, while Song Yang smiled brightly.

In order to save a certain bastard, Zhang Lin stood up for many years and said, "Put down all the things first, and let's divide the work and clean the dormitory first." Several people who heard

this also looked around helplessly. , I have to say it's really dirty inside.

Seeing that everyone was looking at them, Zhang Lin didn't talk nonsense, and said directly: "Let's leave two people in the dormitory to sweep the floor and wipe the bed, and the other two will go to the dormitory downstairs to move the quilts."

As soon as the words fell, there was silence, and then resentment came out... This is the sixth floor, the sixth floor, the sixth floor...

Song Yang smiled and said, "I'll go downstairs."

Zhang Lin glanced at the other two people who were pretending to be dead, Pushing the glasses, "Then Song Yang and I will go downstairs together, and I will leave the dormitory to you." "

No problem." Wang Xin immediately replied energetically.

Cheng Wei patted his chest in embarrassment, "Leave it to me and Wang Xin."

Song Yang and Zhang Lin nodded in satisfaction and went downstairs with their newly issued student ID cards. On the first day, I would occasionally meet a few freshmen dragging luggage like them in the stairwell. When they passed by, they all nodded, and then they went up and down one by one.

In front of the door of the dormitory on the first floor, Song Yang politely knocked on the half-open door. After seeing the people working inside noticed them, he smiled gently and faced the old man who was obviously in his fifties. Say hello, "Hello, we are freshmen this year, and we are here to receive quilts." The