38

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Two Bosses of the Strongest Foreign Aid Group

Ahu's bodyguard who left temporarily was in the toilet excitedly wanting to tell the old man of Liu's family about his great discovery - a certain head of Liu in the military who would tremble when stomping his feet. He took out his mobile phone, quickly pressed a series of numbers with his fingers, and finally reached Chief Liu's personal number after a tedious transfer and waiting.

"Hello, Chief Liu, I'm Wang Hu." A

resonant old voice came out from the phone, "Oh, it's Wang Hu, what's the matter? I contacted you so early today? Is it Xiaojing's place?" Is there any movement?"

Ah Hu stood up straight, and replied with a restrained and rigorous voice: "Yes, Chief Liu, I just discovered a major piece of information, and I think there may be changes to our initial plan." "

Oh What's the matter?"

"Yes..." Ah Hu's voice paused for a moment, and he said quickly, "Just now, the young master and Mr. Song confessed their love." "It's just a confession, isn't it

? What? Confession!!!" He hurriedly covered the phone in a hurry due to the sudden roaring voice, and listened to the outside with a tense expression. After finding that he was not attracting people's attention, he breathed a sigh of relief and put the phone away. Putting it to my ear, I said softly, "Mr. Liu, my current actions are secret, so can you speak in a lower voice?

" Unconsciously, he lowered his voice, "Is what you just said true? Xiaojing really confessed?" Ahu's

expression was serious, and his voice was firm, "Chief, just now I have been standing behind the young master and told the matter Hearing it clearly, the young master said to Mr. Song, 'Let him be responsible'! He said it affectionately!"

"Responsible? Lovely?" Old Master Liu repeated with dull eyes.

"That's right, Chief Liu, do you think our plan should remain the same?"

Mr. Liu took a few deep breaths and calmed down, "I'll think about it first, and you stay put." "

Yes. "

"Okay, that's it for today, and you can contact me if you have anything to do."

"Yes."

After finishing the phone call, Ah Hu calmed down in the toilet, then opened the door with a straight face. In the huge living room, only the young master sat alone on the table "scrubbing" and wrote for a while, and then started calling again. As for Comrade A Lin, the young master had already driven him out to run errands for him, so I mourned for A Lin.

Slowly approaching, still standing behind the young master to become the young master's solid backing, he will not say that he is actually a gossip burning heart, wanting to "fairly" eavesdrop on the young master's conversation!

With his ears pricked up, Ahu listened with great enjoyment, and sighed even more for his foresight just now, what did he hear, he just happened to meet the young master who was calling Chief Liu who had just finished contacting him! And still asking such a bold question, it's really hard for that high-ranking old man, it's really not easy to be a good grandpa!

Casually eavesdropping on that old man's voice with obvious tremors, he was a little overwhelmed, and silently said in his heart: Young Master is really bold, he just confessed his love and wanted to announce it to his family! As expected of the young master, two words do not explain, sturdy!

Later, Ah Hu, who had already admired his young master's toughness, saw that the young master had contacted a circle of relatives in the Liu family, and then called his grandfather's territory abroad, listening to the same old and excited The voice and the young master told the other party that the gender of the person he wanted to "pursue" sometimes became Spartan and then changed to a very enlightened old man. He once again used an excited voice to ask his grandson to take the other party to country E to meet him before Reluctantly hung up the phone.