2

Chapter Two: The Past (Part 2)

The good times didn't last long. In 2016, after Song Yang fainted for the third time, his wife and parents unanimously asked him to go to the hospital for examination. It was this inspection that broke the happy family. Song Yang was found to have brain cancer, and the situation was not optimistic.

Facing the exorbitant medical expenses in front of him, and still not knowing whether he can cure him, Song Yang begged his parents not to treat him, he couldn't let his family be dragged down by him. With the love of his parents and his wife with tears in his eyes, Song Yang could only receive treatment in the hospital. In the days to come, he saw his wife's gradually thinning cheeks, his parents' more and more bent backs, and large sums of money. medical expenses.

Song Yang knew that this situation was not the end, until the bad news came from his parents, and there was a serious car accident on the way when his parents came to see him again, and both of them died on the spot. Life. Winter went and spring came again, Song Yang filed for divorce from his wife again, he could no longer let his beautiful and gentle wife bear all the debts for him, but his always weak wife shook her head at him again, only telling him "I will have way."

Three months later, after Song Yang finally knew what his wife's method was, he quarreled with his wife for the first time. He told her that he would rather die than let her go to that man who had hurt his wife. , the man who cheated on his wife.

His wife knelt in front of him with tears on her face, hugged him and kept saying: "You not only saved my life back then, but also gave me the confidence to believe in this world again. My parents wanted you to live even when they were dying. , I want you to live, even if you hate me. I beg you, please, live well, as long as I can live well, I am willing to be that man's mistress again. Song Yang, do you know? I I would rather be ruined by that man again, as long as he can pay for your medical expenses, find the best doctor for you, and make you recover, I will do anything." Song Yang was lying on the hospital bed, because the torment of the serious illness made

him His body is light and weighty, from nearly one hundred and forty catties to over ninety catties now. He has been tortured beyond human form, and he needs someone to help him even get out of bed. At this moment, he only hates himself in his heart, and tears are streaming down his face.

According to the agreement, that man transferred Song Yang to the best brain hospital in S City and also changed to the best brain doctor. Lu Ran would stay by Song Yang's bed most of the day, but he would stay in front of Song Yang's bed at night. After feeding him, he silently packed up his things and left.

A few months later, seeing his wife's increasingly haggard face, Song Yang's heart throbbed, and he hoped that God would quickly take his life away.

In the winter of 2018, his health became worse and worse, and his wife also received a critical illness report from the hospital. Although his wife kept it from him, he had already guessed it. Looking at the white clouds outside the window, he is very happy. This body has dragged down too many people. Now he only hopes that after he leaves, his wife can have a good home.

Seeing his wife's forced smile by his side every day and night these days, Song Yang was pushed into the operating room again, and a few hours later he heard the doctor's low voice, "It's too late, go in Let's talk to him one last time!"

The wife begged with sobs, and in the end only the doctor's regret "We really tried our best" was left.

Song Yang reluctantly opened his eyes and looked at his wife sitting in front of him with red and swollen eyes. His lips moved slightly, and his wife immediately moved over when she saw this. Slowly raised his hand to hold his wife's thin hand in front of him, his gaze swept across his wife's face inch by inch, "Of course, I'm sorry, if I hadn't married you back then, these things wouldn't have happened again, I made you suffer "