67

Chapter 67: Queen and Grandpa

After returning to the castle and chatting with her grandfather for a while, Liu Zhejing immediately went out in the car to ask her aunt and grandmother. After all, it is better for him to talk about some things in person.

The setting sun shines on the woman in a simple white dress sitting in the middle of the garden. The dazzling blond hair looks holy under the setting sun. There are many wrinkles on the fingers holding the black tea cup, but they cannot hide the elegant and calm temperament of the woman. ——This is what Liu Zhejing, who was just welcomed into the garden by her attendants, saw.

Passing through the flowers, Liu Zhejing came to the most honorable woman of the e royal family, and then she straightened up after performing court etiquette gracefully, "Dear aunt, Kurt is here, how are you recently?" Talking affectionately, Liu Zhejing looked at the same beautiful and charming aunt and grandmother in front of her as she was when she was a child. Although she has been well maintained for these years, it is also very conspicuous. It can be seen that many small wrinkles have been added in the past ten years .

"Oh, my dear little Kurt, come and sit down next to my aunt and grandma. It's been a long time since I saw you." The queen pulled back her lost thoughts, and when she saw her beloved grandnephew, she immediately smiled and waved kindly. As he said, "My health is very good, thanks to the list of medicinal meals you have often sent over the years." "

Grandmother, this is what I should do. As long as it is good for your health, even if your nephew and grandson put in more effort, you will be fine." It's okay." Liu Zhejing smiled all over her face as she obediently moved to her aunt's side.

The queen looked at him carefully with a smile on her face, "Well, I seem to have grown a little taller, but lost weight again..." She said a few words in dissatisfaction, and saw the attendant stepping forward to cheer for the just-arriving threat. The Earl of Leith serves tea.

"How can there be? Aunt, Curt is twenty-six years old this year, how can he still grow taller after he has passed the puberty period!" Listening to the words, Liu Zhejing's face was rather dumbfounded. The queen would always say things like "he's grown taller, taller again" for more than twenty years.

"In the eyes of my aunt, I don't think I've grown taller again."

Looking at the more and more handsome grandnephew in front of her with a smile on her face, the queen suddenly felt nostalgic, and looked carefully, "Over the years, you have become more and more fond of being alone, and you don't know that we elders are worried about you. ...It's just that since you want to get married now, you should stay here with peace of mind, and you still need to inherit the Duke of Wesley's title." Liu Zhejing nodded listening to her aunt's nagging, and was very concerned about the succession

of the title. He has been mentally prepared for this since he was a child. At the beginning, his grandfather did not invite his aunt and grandmother because of his illness. Now it has been two years since his illness. will be healed.

"Grandma, don't worry. Grandpa told me about this matter a long time ago, but the succession to the title of duke is not immediate. Grandpa wants me to practice for a while and make sure I can master the family affairs before asking Auntie for instructions." Grandmother."

"En." The Queen nodded when she heard the words, and sipped her black tea lightly, "Duke Willis' consideration is reasonable, so let's do this first!" The Queen put down the black teacup she was holding and said.

"By the way, your engagement ceremony may not be easy this time."

The queen smiled lightly, and although she said something that happened to her, the narrowness in her eyes was very obvious.