41

Chapter Forty-One: Lemony

The lively morning ended happily when some people were happy, some people were calm, some people were watching a play, and some people were sad. Song Yang and the others also started their big journey.

The temperature in the morning is quite mild. After all, today is a rare cloudy day in summer. Although the sun covered by clouds is not as warm as before, it still radiates its heat without any relaxation, making people want to feel the cool summer breeze Feeling of people, can only look at the sky and sigh.

God, can you stop being so stuffy, oh,

Liu Zhejing kept wiping the sweat from his forehead, Junyi's face was already stained with a thin blush, Alin was holding a The small and portable electric fan is at the side to send a breeze for the young master. Ahu's bodyguard directly took out two big cattail fans from the backpack he was carrying behind him, and started working with his hands on the left and right to cool the young master who was still too hot.

Zhang Lin, Wang Xin, Cheng Wei, and Song Yang all gave Ahu's bodyguard their eyes. A smile appeared on Ahu's serious face, and he raised the fan in his hand, "Do you want it too? I still have it in my backpack." "

Cheng Wei was originally envious of Young Master Liu enjoying the "blessings of all people", but now he heard Ahu's friendly words and immediately nodded, "I want it." Ten seconds later, he had an extra hand

with Ahu With the same big cattail fan in his hand, he happily fanned it around, and shouted comfortably: "The wind is so strong, this fan is so cool!" Zhang Lin and

Wang Xin cast contemptuous glances one after another, How cool your fan can be!

"Master Song Yang, do you want it?" Ah Hu handed out a fan and asked.

Song Yang hesitated for a moment, then reached out to take it, thanked him with a smile, "Thank you."

Ah Hu waved his hand, "Master Song Yang doesn't need to be so polite."

Wang Xin and Wang Xin saw that their partners were all taking over the fans, so they had the cheek to ask for a hand. Although they felt that in the huge campus, the rate of turning heads of their group of "different" was rising steadily. But in the spirit of embarrassment anyway, it's better to make themselves feel more comfortable, so they also waved the big cattail fan, and... they were surprised to find that the fan was really cool. After distributing the big cattail fans, Ah Hu then took two big cattail fans to fan the young master.

Liu Zhejing was afraid of the heat and approached Song Yang. Song Yang's body felt very cool, and even in the sweltering summer, he did not sweat a single drop. Such a good physique really made Liu Zhejing covetous. So, someone who is afraid of the heat gradually approached slowly and quietly from the distance of his friends, and finally even pressed his shoulders tightly against Song Yang's shoulders. In fact, if he was not worried that Song Yang would not like If so, he would not hesitate to put himself close to Song Yang's arms.

Song Yang didn't feel it much at first, but at a certain moment, he suddenly found that his shoulder was already rubbing against another person's shoulder. He glanced at the other person in surprise, and saw the cautious face of the person beside him flushed, obviously because of the heat. It was so obvious that Song Yang also acquiesced to the other party's behavior of rubbing shoulders.

Liu Zhejing, who was nervous at first, was afraid that Song Yang would not allow her to continue leaning on her, but after seeing Song Yang just glanced at him, she turned her head again and didn't care much about what Cheng Wei said, who was walking in front. I was secretly delighted, and then he leaned against it openly and squarely.