48

Chapter Forty-Eight: Parting

The astonishment on Liu Zhejing's face became more obvious at this moment, and she looked at the small box in her hand with glowing eyes, "Yangyang, is this the legendary trick?" Song Yang tilted his head and thought for a while, deliberately

mysterious After the appearance of the girl really aroused Ah Jing's curiosity, she slowly smiled and said, "Actually... I don't know either."

Liu Zhejing frowned, as if she was not satisfied with the answer.

Song Yang smiled slightly, with a little mystery, and reached out to take out the things in the box. It was a rectangular jade tablet with an emerald color all over its body, and it was full of green and green. There are intricate patterns carved on the jade tablet. After the jade tablet was taken out, there was still a smear of red on it. If you look closely, it turned out to be a red silk thread. Together, the silk seams are tight. This jade tablet didn't feel much in the box, it seemed very inconspicuous, but when it was actually taken out, it exuded a faint brilliance, which made people unable to take their eyes off it.

"It's really beautiful!" Liu Zhejing admired with blurred eyes.

Song Yang's face was full of color. This jade card was made by him earlier when he asked Alice to help Ah Jing's illness. Although he didn't know what Alice would make at the beginning, after asking about it, he was very concerned about Alice. I also agree with the consideration, and I am even more satisfied now. Later, after Alice knew that it was prepared for his sweetheart, she added some "good things" in it. This good thing can not only be used to defend against danger, but also to defend against those who are against his family, Ah Jing. People who have bad intentions" really kill three birds with one stone. As a legendary token of love, it is more than enough!

Lifting up the red thread with his fingers, Song Yang hung the jade plaque around Ah Jing's neck in a daze. Liu Zhejing subconsciously reached out and touched the cool and refreshing thing hanging on his chest. The gentle and cold breath that came out soaked into his body, making him feel refreshed all over, like being hugged by Ah Jing or holding the mirror of Lelan.

Surprised on Liu Zhejing's face, she raised her head and looked at the smiling satisfied person with suspicion, "Yangyang, this is..." "I promised

you earlier." Song Yang raised the corners of his lips in satisfaction, looking at the face in a daze stupid people.

"Ah?"

Liu Zhejing was really stunned at this moment, and then he began to think in his mind, did Yang Yang agree to give him such a thing? Frowning and contemplating, Liu Zhejing's fingers holding the jade tablet also slid back and forth meaninglessly, and kept raising her eyebrows to think about it.

Song Yang didn't explain, just let the person in front of him look so cute, and let him appreciate it to his heart's content.

"Could it be that?" Liu Zhejing's face suddenly became dazed, he remembered that he had asked Song Yang for help for his illness, so the one on his neck was... "Is it for my illness?" Looking down Looking at the jade plaque hanging around her neck, although Liu Zhejing was questioning, her tone was still.

Song Yang smiled and touched his head, "I asked a friend to help me with this, but Alice made this jade token because she didn't know the specific situation through my report. This situation is very effective, but it needs to be worn for a long time."

Song Yang said, his fingers touched the jade tablet, and pointed at the faintly visible carvings on it, "The pattern on this jade tablet is engraved with runes, it will Protect you in times of crisis."